Page 1 of 1

Hello from Germany

Posted: Sun May 01, 2011 1:59 pm
by Marusha
Hello,

my name is Dine, come from Germany, 34 years old and since 10 years I have a virus...the Dutch Sheperd virus... ;)
Follow the invatition from someone and hope you understand my english, try to find right words without translater...ok sometimes translater must help me... :oops:
My husband and I are making dog protection sport (Schutzhundesport in german) and our second home is the dog club...
If you have any questions...then ask me... :player:

best wishes Dine

Re: Hello from Germany

Posted: Sun May 01, 2011 3:14 pm
by Raven
Good morning, Marusha. Welcome. Your English was fine--better than many young Americans...sigh. Let me be the first to tell you that people will ask for pictures!

You're in good company here--everyone has the same virus as you. (Virus...that was cute.)

Re: Hello from Germany

Posted: Sun May 01, 2011 6:29 pm
by Kristie E
Hi Dine!
So glad you made it here!!! We would love to see pictures when you have time!

Re: Hello from Germany

Posted: Sun May 01, 2011 9:46 pm
by Marjolein
Herzlich Wilkommen :dssmile:
a fellow German (well, I'm Dutch, but live in Germany...)

I don't think you are on the German forum? Do you currently own a DS? (DS=Dutch Shepherd) :dswink"

Re: Hello from Germany

Posted: Mon May 02, 2011 1:20 am
by Kristie E
@ Margolein... Dine is Gwen's breeder. I have been bugging her to come here for a while :mrgreen:

Re: Hello from Germany

Posted: Mon May 02, 2011 4:37 pm
by vneerland
Dine, Herzlich wilkommen hier!

Re: Hello from Germany

Posted: Mon May 02, 2011 6:08 pm
by leih merigian
Wie geht's, Dine!

Glad you joined us...

Re: Hello from Germany

Posted: Mon May 02, 2011 10:34 pm
by Marusha
Thanks for welcome here!
Marjolein we knows us from HSCD Forum... :D

Re: Hello from Germany

Posted: Tue May 03, 2011 12:04 pm
by Marjolein
So now it turn out they all speak German?! :dsroll:
Marusha wrote:Thanks for welcome here!
Marjolein we knows us from HSCD Forum... :D
aha, now that I saw your logo, I remember :dswink" Same smilies overhere :dssmile:

Re: Hello from Germany

Posted: Wed May 04, 2011 2:33 am
by Kristie E
Marjolein wrote:So now it turn out they all speak German?! :dsroll:
Marusha wrote:Thanks for welcome here!
Marjolein we knows us from HSCD Forum... :D
aha, now that I saw your logo, I remember :dswink" Same smilies overhere :dssmile:

All I know how to say is "No." :dsrazz:

Re: Hello from Germany

Posted: Tue May 10, 2011 4:10 am
by vneerland
Nein? As in "no, I do not want another Dutch Shepherd?" :mrgreen:
Is it even legal to have just one? :? :player:

Re: Hello from Germany

Posted: Tue May 10, 2011 4:25 am
by Kristie E
vneerland wrote:Nein? As in "no, I do not want another Dutch Shepherd?" :mrgreen:
Is it even legal to have just one? :? :player:
Nein as in NO don't EAT THAT!! Nein as in My husband said "NO MORE DOGS!" Nein as in ughh No, I didn't KNOW that I would want several more of these stripey things. :player: :whistle: :hic:

Re: Hello from Germany

Posted: Tue May 10, 2011 4:29 am
by vneerland
What if you told him that they are cheaper by the dozen? :whistle:

Re: Hello from Germany

Posted: Tue May 10, 2011 8:51 am
by Marjolein
vneerland wrote:What if you told him that they are cheaper by the dozen? :whistle:
Mmmh, I'm gonna try that one tonight over a real luxury dinner, blue ones are even cheaper, aren't they? And they eat less :roll: :whistle:

Re: Hello from Germany

Posted: Tue May 10, 2011 8:58 pm
by Kristie E
Marjolein wrote:
vneerland wrote:What if you told him that they are cheaper by the dozen? :whistle:
Mmmh, I'm gonna try that one tonight over a real luxury dinner, blue ones are even cheaper, aren't they? And they eat less :roll: :whistle:
Hah! that's a good one and since there are breeders here (like Judith, whose suggestion is a dozen. Is that a baker's dozen?) ... I will try the blue story too ... they come in blue? :player:

Re: Hello from Germany

Posted: Wed May 11, 2011 7:08 pm
by Marjolein
Kristie Elliott wrote:
Marjolein wrote:
vneerland wrote:What if you told him that they are cheaper by the dozen? :whistle:
Mmmh, I'm gonna try that one tonight over a real luxury dinner, blue ones are even cheaper, aren't they? And they eat less :roll: :whistle:
Hah! that's a good one and since there are breeders here (like Judith, whose suggestion is a dozen. Is that a baker's dozen?) ... I will try the blue story too ... they come in blue? :player:
ow yeah... Judith, shall we show them our collection of Blue DS pics :player:

Re: Hello from Germany

Posted: Wed May 18, 2011 3:44 pm
by vneerland
Oops. Late response to Marjolein, but yes, I think we should!