Tuckers Photo's

Have a photo you want to share?
Post Reply
User avatar
Tucker
Just Whelped
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:12 am
Tell us about yourself: Proud friend of a wonderful Dutch named Tucker . We live in the Pacific North West and enjoy the vast open beaches , mountains and valleys. He is now 1 year old and is becoming more curious in his surroundings.
Location: Pacific North West
Contact:

Tuckers Photo's

Post by Tucker »

I was Young once
I was Young once
45576_154559547892058_100000140413641_505633_3899909_n.jpg (123.85 KiB) Viewed 1938 times
Attachments
600.jpg
600.jpg (62 KiB) Viewed 1938 times
206981_219510878063591_100000140413641_964785_146873_n.jpg
206981_219510878063591_100000140413641_964785_146873_n.jpg (130.63 KiB) Viewed 1938 times
216471_219510838063595_100000140413641_964784_4166275_n (1).jpg
216471_219510838063595_100000140413641_964784_4166275_n (1).jpg (134.69 KiB) Viewed 1938 times
215624_219511124730233_100000140413641_964790_414464_n.jpg
215624_219511124730233_100000140413641_964790_414464_n.jpg (162.54 KiB) Viewed 1938 times
User avatar
Schlussdibusti
Working Dog
Posts: 1040
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:25 pm
Tell us about yourself: I adopted a DS

Re: Tuckers Photo's

Post by Schlussdibusti »

Very pretty!
Eva & Marco BH
Jupiter, Florida
User avatar
Marjolein
Working Dog
Posts: 2078
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
Location: Warbeyen, Germany
Contact:

Re: Tuckers Photo's

Post by Marjolein »

Ooh, he's nice! 8-)
Image
User avatar
Aztechalo
Puppy
Posts: 58
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:01 am
Tell us about yourself: I live in North Monterey County, CA with my husband, three step kids, one gorgeous and wonderful Dutch Shepherd and a whole bunch of livestock type animals. The humans are into sustainable farming, the dog is into chasing deer and digging up gophers. My day job is an Operations Supervisor at Santa Cruz Regional 911. One of these days, I'm going to get another DS.
Contact:

Re: Tuckers Photo's

Post by Aztechalo »

Nice looking dog!
Marsha and Chaos (4 yo, DS)

In all Chaos there is a cosmos, in all disorder a secret order.
-Carl Jung
User avatar
Libbyt
Puppy
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 1:29 am
Tell us about yourself: Hi, I live in NC with my husband, daughter and son. With three Westies and 2 cats already in our family, we recently acquired a Dutch Shepherd as a service dog for our daughter, Sally.

Re: Tuckers Photo's

Post by Libbyt »

Cute! I love his floufy tail!
Libby
Mom of Sally and her DS BFF, Sasha
Post Reply