Hello all!!
We are a recent owner of a beautiful 3 year old female dutchie!(MYA) We were lucky to find her and the timing was perfect. We live in southern Ontario, Canada. We also have a 4 year GSD, Shadow, and he was also very pleased with the addition to the pack!! We knew very little about the DS breed, but have learned lots over the past few weeks. We have a friend who does a lot of training of GSD and is very pleased with both our dogs.
Hope this helps and not sure what else to add lol
Happy to join!
- MyaDOG
- Just Whelped
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:30 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I'm Brandon and have recently added Mya to our family. I also have a German Shepherd named Shadow. Mya is a 3 year old female Dutchie, she is a tiny ball of energy with super high prey and toy drive.
Happy to join!
Brandon Partridge
A balanced dog is a display of a balanced life :)
A balanced dog is a display of a balanced life :)
- Marjolein
- Working Dog
- Posts: 2078
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
- Location: Warbeyen, Germany
- Contact:
- dutchringdog
- Green Dog
- Posts: 117
- Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:41 am
- Tell us about yourself: I am a single mom with two great children and a lovely DS
- Schlussdibusti
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1040
- Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:25 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I adopted a DS
- vneerland
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 1547
- Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:10 pm
- Tell us about yourself: *
- Location: Tex@s
Re: Happy to join!
The only thing you could add is your name. If you go to the control panel (left top of page) you can create a signature so you don't have to remember it every time you post. And we hope that will be a lot.
Judith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds 
-
leih merigian
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1960
- Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:20 pm
- Tell us about yourself: Had a GSD, am getting a DS puppy in a few weeks. Compete in agility, obedience, and cross train in tons of stuff. Found out about this site from the DS Rescue yahoo list.
Re: Happy to join!
Welcome!
What kind of training/activites do you do with your dogs?
What kind of training/activites do you do with your dogs?
leih merigian
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...
- Kristie E
- Training Dog
- Posts: 321
- Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:09 am
- Tell us about yourself: I have had a DS for almost a year. Gwen and I are considering participating in PSA and or possible Ring Sport. I also have a Great Dane. I have grown up around working GSDs and my last GSD was a working K9 officer. I am all about dogs and animals in general and want to learn as much as I can about training.
- MyaDOG
- Just Whelped
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:30 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I'm Brandon and have recently added Mya to our family. I also have a German Shepherd named Shadow. Mya is a 3 year old female Dutchie, she is a tiny ball of energy with super high prey and toy drive.
Re: Happy to join!
Thanks for the warm welcome!!
I have taken Mya to a Dock Dogs competition, but we need more work on getting over some of the daunting things like the drop from the dock to the water..lol
This weekend I'm actually taking her to join in some Schutzhund training to see how she does, so I'm excited for that!!!
I have taken Mya to a Dock Dogs competition, but we need more work on getting over some of the daunting things like the drop from the dock to the water..lol
This weekend I'm actually taking her to join in some Schutzhund training to see how she does, so I'm excited for that!!!
Brandon Partridge
A balanced dog is a display of a balanced life :)
A balanced dog is a display of a balanced life :)
-
leih merigian
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1960
- Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:20 pm
- Tell us about yourself: Had a GSD, am getting a DS puppy in a few weeks. Compete in agility, obedience, and cross train in tons of stuff. Found out about this site from the DS Rescue yahoo list.
Re: Happy to join!
Great! Let us know how that goes...
leih merigian
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...


Facebook page.

