I am not owned by a Dutch Shepherd yet but my husband and I are looking and learning. I currently own 4 Dobermanns and Breed them also.
We do IPO ( Schutzhund) with our Dobes and are planning to step up our game to a Dutchie
We belong to a fairly high competitive GSD club and are finding the Dobes are just not cutting it working at the same level of intensity as the GSD.
Looking for advice and names of breeders who are good and reputable to work with. We are in Canada and are willing to import from Europe or look at breeders in the USA. I have done some research and spoke to two breeders / Trainers. They both seemed really nice and seemed to have nice dogs from what they said. Being in Dobes for almost 10 years I know who's who out there , So this is all new ground and am feeling rather lost.
Hoping people could help with what lines are good for a novice Dutch Shepherd owner and what kennels are less then reputable for us to stay away from.
Looking forward to reply's and getting to speak to some of you !!
:dswink"


Facebook page.
Judith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds 