Page 1 of 1
Hi everyone
Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:19 pm
by batali
I am from Cali and own a 13 month old Dutch shepherd.. She has all her basic training and does real well. She has an extremely high drive and I am interested in putting her in some protection training classes.. However I will discuss some concerns in another section of this forum.. I think she may have TMJ, so I am interested and concerned on how that would affect any bite work for protection training.
Re: Hi everyone
Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:49 pm
by cake73
Hello and welcome to the forum!
When you get a chance, please take a moment and look at the FAQ section to learn how to setup a signature so that we know who you are.
You can even make an avatar for yourself (folks here *love* photos).
:dswink"
I don't have any input regarding your TMJ issue, but perhaps someone else here will.
Re: Hi everyone
Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:02 pm
by vneerland
Welcome Batali from Cali.
I second the advice, that you might want to look up how to set up a signature that tells us your real name?
