Trouble w/pics!

For our new members to introduce themselves
Post Reply
MarioVernellnAnubis
Just Whelped
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:47 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am Mario, Vernell is my wife and Anubis is our awesome Dutchie who came to us from a local rescue here in Fort Wayne, Indiana. I want to be in this forum so I can learn everything there is to know about this wonderful animal. Anubis has already graced our lives and we want to return the favor by ensuring that we know what it takes to give him the happiest and healthiest life possible.

Trouble w/pics!

Post by MarioVernellnAnubis »

I'm having trouble posting pictures. HELP!
mariovernellnanubis
User avatar
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 5692
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
Location: Ct, USA

Re: Trouble w/pics!

Post by Dutchringgirl »

are they just not showing up or you dont know how in general? you can upload them right from your computer, make sure you are in the full editor, then scroll down to the bottom and click on the tab that is under the Submit and Full Editor button that reads "upload attachment" then from there you can pic the picture you want to upload.
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
MarioVernellnAnubis
Just Whelped
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:47 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am Mario, Vernell is my wife and Anubis is our awesome Dutchie who came to us from a local rescue here in Fort Wayne, Indiana. I want to be in this forum so I can learn everything there is to know about this wonderful animal. Anubis has already graced our lives and we want to return the favor by ensuring that we know what it takes to give him the happiest and healthiest life possible.

Re: Trouble w/pics!

Post by MarioVernellnAnubis »

okay, where's the "full editor"?
mariovernellnanubis
User avatar
dutchringdog
Green Dog
Posts: 117
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:41 am
Tell us about yourself: I am a single mom with two great children and a lovely DS

Re: Trouble w/pics!

Post by dutchringdog »

If you hit "quick reply" then scroll down, you will see two buttons, but if you hit "post reply" you are already in Full Editor, so scroll down to the two tabs and you will see "upload attachments"
Lisa , Thalie, Sadie
Image
http://www.designsbyclyne.com
User avatar
icvanstra
Working Dog
Posts: 1153
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:33 am
Tell us about yourself: .
Location: Broad Ripple - the coolest part of Indianapolis - sometimes Amersfoort

Re: Trouble w/pics!

Post by icvanstra »

check the FAQ, patience and playing around with the forum will get you there.

After you look at the FAQ let us know...
Eric
  • - Cino vom Foxtal
    - Abigail NORML de Weijer (over the bridge)
    - Hannah the DS wanna be (over the bridge)
Post Reply