Page 1 of 1

hey all!!!

Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:37 pm
by mafiamom
newbie here!!! lwe dont have a ds yet but are looking into getting one. any advise on anything is greatly appreciated!! im home all day with one of my sons and dog while my other 2 are in school. =)

Re: hey all!!!

Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:46 pm
by Dutchringgirl
Welcome!!

Re: hey all!!!

Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:19 am
by Schlussdibusti
Welcome :wave:

Re: hey all!!!

Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:17 am
by Raven
Hey, Kim. What kind of dog do you presently own and why do you want a DS? Welcome, by the way!

Re: hey all!!!

Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:42 pm
by mafiamom
hi! i have a bichon =) i know its like night and day! We just lost our Bernese Mountain Dog in august, so Tulla is used to hanging with the big active dogs =)

We are looking for a pet/family protection dog, and while Tulla is great on alerting and wont back down from someone, she is really easy to get past lol. understatement of the year there. =) So thats why i need a good breeder too so i know im getting a sound dog to begin with that will jive with her and my 3 boys. =)

growing up my husband and i have both had german shepherds so we are very familiar with that kind of dog. umm, i think i got it all in there but i cant go back to the post, sorry!! =)

Re: hey all!!!

Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:21 pm
by vneerland
Welcome Kim.

Re: hey all!!!

Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:03 pm
by Marjolein
Welcome :dssmile:

Re: hey all!!!

Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:53 am
by k9ssa-boss
I am a first timer, just joined your forum and just got my first Dutch about a month ago. I have trained lab's and bloodhounds for years but this is my first dutch. I got her out of North Florida. She is a 7 month old female. My old L.E. partner had a large male dutch many years ago that was an awsome dog, but we lost him to cancer (the K9). I will try to do some pics later of her, but I have been reading your comments and posts for about an hour and I like what I read. We are in central Alabama. I am the president of a company that trains and donates to L.E. narcotics detection K9's. I look forward to learning more from you guys.

Re: hey all!!!

Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:59 am
by k9ssa-boss
Sorry, I put my first post in the wrong place, pardon my ignorance.

Re: hey all!!!

Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:13 am
by icvanstra
K9SSA-Boss,

It's okay. You will get the hang of it.

Please take a moment and do an introduction in the "new members" area.

Also check the FAQ section to learn how to create a signature, how to create your avatar, upload photos (EVERYONE loves photos!!) and such.

If you have any questions just ask, most of the members don't bite. :ds:

Re: hey all!!!

Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:21 pm
by kchristy
welcome both of you :)