you crappy breeder you, can't even deliver on command...tsssskkkvneerland wrote:Okay, I would like a large male in blue good with kids and other dogs, protective, able to leap tall buildings and make a dual purpose K9, and I need it before Christmas.Marjolein wrote:ow, just to annoy you guys a bit moreI have honestly had similar requests, and then they did not seem to understand that you cannot possibly guarantee that you can check all those boxes in one pup in one litter.
Brand new stripes
- Marjolein
- Working Dog
- Posts: 2078
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
- Location: Warbeyen, Germany
- Contact:
Re: Brand new stripes
- vneerland
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 1547
- Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:10 pm
- Tell us about yourself: *
- Location: Tex@s
Re: Brand new stripes
I know!Marjolein wrote:you crappy breeder you, can't even deliver on command...tsssskkk
Judith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds 
- Marjolein
- Working Dog
- Posts: 2078
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
- Location: Warbeyen, Germany
- Contact:
Re: Brand new stripes
Just give me your adress pleasevneerland wrote:I know!Marjolein wrote:you crappy breeder you, can't even deliver on command...tsssskkkSo you can get me what I asked?
When can you send it? (need it here before Christmas, remember?)
-
leih merigian
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1960
- Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:20 pm
- Tell us about yourself: Had a GSD, am getting a DS puppy in a few weeks. Compete in agility, obedience, and cross train in tons of stuff. Found out about this site from the DS Rescue yahoo list.
Re: Brand new stripes
OMG, that's just too cute...
Do you watch their little hearts beat while they're sleeping?
Do you watch their little hearts beat while they're sleeping?
leih merigian
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...
- Marjolein
- Working Dog
- Posts: 2078
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
- Location: Warbeyen, Germany
- Contact:
Re: Brand new stripes
added some pics to the album
Today is my day off, and I'm taking some time to enjoy the pups, they are SO cute now, fall asleep on your arm, yawn, and have the "scratch-reflex" when you tickle their bellies

Working on getting the cam to work... so maybe some live footage soon
Today is my day off, and I'm taking some time to enjoy the pups, they are SO cute now, fall asleep on your arm, yawn, and have the "scratch-reflex" when you tickle their bellies
Working on getting the cam to work... so maybe some live footage soon
- Dutchringgirl
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 5692
- Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
- Location: Ct, USA
Re: Brand new stripes
hahahahaha how adorable!
Oh great, now your really going to kill us with video, just great. :dswink"
Oh great, now your really going to kill us with video, just great. :dswink"
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT




- alspyce
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1222
- Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:51 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I am in New York State. Got my first DS about 14 years ago (more or less as a rescue- lost her in Nov.). After years of GSD's, and a few dogs of other breeds (Rotti/Beauceron/Ger. Shorthaired Pointer/ Yorkie and my current Jack Russell) I now have another DS, 4mo female, no name yet, tho I have a few in mind.
Also have a horse-old quarter horse mare-32.
Can't wait for all the snow to get gone! Spring is coming too slow this year! - Location: Corinth, New York
Re: Brand new stripes
Eyes opening yet? Mom looks like she's sleeping with one eye open, like most mama's. Can't waite to see some action shots (but not sling shots please). 
"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France
Chris Carlton/Lyric
Chris Carlton/Lyric
- Dutchringgirl
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 5692
- Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
- Location: Ct, USA
Re: Brand new stripes
alspyce wrote: (but not sling shots please).
AHHH perfect test subjects !!!!

Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT




- Marjolein
- Working Dog
- Posts: 2078
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
- Location: Warbeyen, Germany
- Contact:
Re: Brand new stripes
Dutchringgirl wrote:alspyce wrote: (but not sling shots please).
AHHH perfect test subjects !!!!
mmmhh...we DO have a pond...

- vneerland
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 1547
- Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:10 pm
- Tell us about yourself: *
- Location: Tex@s
Re: Brand new stripes
But there do you get the tiny bright orange life preservers that you will need?Marjolein wrote:mmmhh...we DO have a pond...![]()
Judith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds 
- Marjolein
- Working Dog
- Posts: 2078
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
- Location: Warbeyen, Germany
- Contact:
Re: Brand new stripes
mmh, good point... maybe I'll learn Dingo to apport small brindled things from the pond first...vneerland wrote:But there do you get the tiny bright orange life preservers that you will need?Marjolein wrote:mmmhh...we DO have a pond...![]()

- kchristy
- Training Dog
- Posts: 539
- Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:07 pm
- Tell us about yourself: My name is Katrina, I have 1 dutch shepherd name Merlin. He is a handful and keeps things in our house very interesting and fun :)
- Location: McCurtain, Ok
- Dutchringgirl
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 5692
- Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
- Location: Ct, USA
Re: Brand new stripes
Thalie has a great Apport! Ill throw, she can retrieve.
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT




- Jan
- Training Dog
- Posts: 405
- Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:58 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I like Dutch Shepherddogs, especially the roughcoat. At the moment we have three dogs, two DS (one female who is 10 years and one male who is six months) and one male Laekenois at the age of three. We live in the north of The Netherlands.
- Location: Zoutkamp, NL
- Marjolein
- Working Dog
- Posts: 2078
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
- Location: Warbeyen, Germany
- Contact:
-
Violet
- Puppy
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:52 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I'm 28, a student and mum of three girls. I have two dogs a GSD and a JRT and I have a partner who is moving over from NL soon who has a GSD guide dog. I am hoping to become a dog trainer amongst other things and love nothing more than spending time with my girls my partner and the woofs.
- Location: UK
Re: Brand new stripes
All looking great! I love it when their eyes start to open as you know it's not long until they are getting up to all sorts of mischief XD
Emily,UK
Your dog doesn't notice you are old or ill or unsuccessful. To him you are perfect -Pam Brown, 1928
Your dog doesn't notice you are old or ill or unsuccessful. To him you are perfect -Pam Brown, 1928
- Marjolein
- Working Dog
- Posts: 2078
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
- Location: Warbeyen, Germany
- Contact:
Re: Brand new stripes
yup, the fun days are almost over
According to mom they can sort things out themselves pretty well too, she leaves pretty soon after they finish drinking
Thay are moving pretty fast, so soetimes she does not know where to lie down, everytimes she turns another pup has moved to the spot she wanted to lie down on
Poor mom...
new pics on site again... cam is working, not on-line yet....soon...
new pics on site again... cam is working, not on-line yet....soon...
- Schlussdibusti
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1040
- Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:25 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I adopted a DS
Re: Brand new stripes
einfach knuffig die Kleinen!
I love the pic with the three tails up. Absolutely cute
I love the pic with the three tails up. Absolutely cute
Eva & Marco BH
Jupiter, Florida
Jupiter, Florida
- Dutchringgirl
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 5692
- Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
- Location: Ct, USA
Re: Brand new stripes
They are too cute for words, the little ears are a riot!!!!
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT




- alspyce
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1222
- Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:51 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I am in New York State. Got my first DS about 14 years ago (more or less as a rescue- lost her in Nov.). After years of GSD's, and a few dogs of other breeds (Rotti/Beauceron/Ger. Shorthaired Pointer/ Yorkie and my current Jack Russell) I now have another DS, 4mo female, no name yet, tho I have a few in mind.
Also have a horse-old quarter horse mare-32.
Can't wait for all the snow to get gone! Spring is coming too slow this year! - Location: Corinth, New York
Re: Brand new stripes
Let the games begin!! Bring on the videos. I believe the fun may be just starting.
(May be a good time to stock up on
) After all, we were discussing coming to visit as a group! 
(May be a good time to stock up on
"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France
Chris Carlton/Lyric
Chris Carlton/Lyric


Facebook page.

