Brand new stripes

Have a photo you want to share?
User avatar
Marjolein
Working Dog
Posts: 2078
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
Location: Warbeyen, Germany
Contact:

Re: Brand new stripes

Post by Marjolein »

vneerland wrote:
Marjolein wrote:ow, just to annoy you guys a bit more
Okay, I would like a large male in blue good with kids and other dogs, protective, able to leap tall buildings and make a dual purpose K9, and I need it before Christmas. :? I have honestly had similar requests, and then they did not seem to understand that you cannot possibly guarantee that you can check all those boxes in one pup in one litter. :dsshock:
you crappy breeder you, can't even deliver on command...tsssskkk :-|
Image
User avatar
vneerland
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1547
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:10 pm
Tell us about yourself: *
Location: Tex@s

Re: Brand new stripes

Post by vneerland »

Marjolein wrote:you crappy breeder you, can't even deliver on command...tsssskkk :-|
I know! :shock: So you can get me what I asked? :g_wink: When can you send it? (need it here before Christmas, remember?)
ImageJudith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds Image
User avatar
Marjolein
Working Dog
Posts: 2078
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
Location: Warbeyen, Germany
Contact:

Re: Brand new stripes

Post by Marjolein »

vneerland wrote:
Marjolein wrote:you crappy breeder you, can't even deliver on command...tsssskkk :-|
I know! :shock: So you can get me what I asked? :g_wink: When can you send it? (need it here before Christmas, remember?)
Just give me your adress please :player:
Image
leih merigian
Working Dog
Posts: 1960
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:20 pm
Tell us about yourself: Had a GSD, am getting a DS puppy in a few weeks. Compete in agility, obedience, and cross train in tons of stuff. Found out about this site from the DS Rescue yahoo list.

Re: Brand new stripes

Post by leih merigian »

OMG, that's just too cute...

Do you watch their little hearts beat while they're sleeping? :D
leih merigian
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...
User avatar
Marjolein
Working Dog
Posts: 2078
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
Location: Warbeyen, Germany
Contact:

Re: Brand new stripes

Post by Marjolein »

added some pics to the album :D
Today is my day off, and I'm taking some time to enjoy the pups, they are SO cute now, fall asleep on your arm, yawn, and have the "scratch-reflex" when you tickle their bellies :D

Image

Working on getting the cam to work... so maybe some live footage soon ;)
Image
User avatar
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 5692
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
Location: Ct, USA

Re: Brand new stripes

Post by Dutchringgirl »

hahahahaha how adorable!

Oh great, now your really going to kill us with video, just great. :dswink"
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
User avatar
alspyce
Working Dog
Posts: 1222
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:51 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am in New York State. Got my first DS about 14 years ago (more or less as a rescue- lost her in Nov.). After years of GSD's, and a few dogs of other breeds (Rotti/Beauceron/Ger. Shorthaired Pointer/ Yorkie and my current Jack Russell) I now have another DS, 4mo female, no name yet, tho I have a few in mind.
Also have a horse-old quarter horse mare-32.
Can't wait for all the snow to get gone! Spring is coming too slow this year!
Location: Corinth, New York

Re: Brand new stripes

Post by alspyce »

Eyes opening yet? Mom looks like she's sleeping with one eye open, like most mama's. Can't waite to see some action shots (but not sling shots please). :lol:
"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France
Chris Carlton/Lyric
User avatar
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 5692
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
Location: Ct, USA

Re: Brand new stripes

Post by Dutchringgirl »

alspyce wrote: (but not sling shots please). :lol:

AHHH perfect test subjects !!!! :dsshock:
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
User avatar
Marjolein
Working Dog
Posts: 2078
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
Location: Warbeyen, Germany
Contact:

Re: Brand new stripes

Post by Marjolein »

Dutchringgirl wrote:
alspyce wrote: (but not sling shots please). :lol:

AHHH perfect test subjects !!!! :dsshock:

mmmhh...we DO have a pond... :player: :dsshock:
Image
User avatar
vneerland
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1547
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:10 pm
Tell us about yourself: *
Location: Tex@s

Re: Brand new stripes

Post by vneerland »

Marjolein wrote:mmmhh...we DO have a pond... :player: :dsshock:
But there do you get the tiny bright orange life preservers that you will need? :yernuts:
ImageJudith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds Image
User avatar
Marjolein
Working Dog
Posts: 2078
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
Location: Warbeyen, Germany
Contact:

Re: Brand new stripes

Post by Marjolein »

vneerland wrote:
Marjolein wrote:mmmhh...we DO have a pond... :player: :dsshock:
But there do you get the tiny bright orange life preservers that you will need? :yernuts:
mmh, good point... maybe I'll learn Dingo to apport small brindled things from the pond first... :dsroll:
Image
User avatar
kchristy
Training Dog
Posts: 539
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:07 pm
Tell us about yourself: My name is Katrina, I have 1 dutch shepherd name Merlin. He is a handful and keeps things in our house very interesting and fun :)
Location: McCurtain, Ok

Re: Brand new stripes

Post by kchristy »

so cute! Love the pictures :)
Katrina, Soba, & Merlin
User avatar
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 5692
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
Location: Ct, USA

Re: Brand new stripes

Post by Dutchringgirl »

Thalie has a great Apport! Ill throw, she can retrieve.
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
User avatar
Jan
Training Dog
Posts: 405
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:58 pm
Tell us about yourself: I like Dutch Shepherddogs, especially the roughcoat. At the moment we have three dogs, two DS (one female who is 10 years and one male who is six months) and one male Laekenois at the age of three. We live in the north of The Netherlands.
Location: Zoutkamp, NL

Re: Brand new stripes

Post by Jan »

Are the puppies alright Marjolein?
Image
User avatar
Marjolein
Working Dog
Posts: 2078
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
Location: Warbeyen, Germany
Contact:

Re: Brand new stripes

Post by Marjolein »

they decided to open the eyes on x-mas day :D just a tiny bit, but it's a start :dslook:
Image
Violet
Puppy
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:52 pm
Tell us about yourself: I'm 28, a student and mum of three girls. I have two dogs a GSD and a JRT and I have a partner who is moving over from NL soon who has a GSD guide dog. I am hoping to become a dog trainer amongst other things and love nothing more than spending time with my girls my partner and the woofs.
Location: UK

Re: Brand new stripes

Post by Violet »

All looking great! I love it when their eyes start to open as you know it's not long until they are getting up to all sorts of mischief XD
Emily,UK

Your dog doesn't notice you are old or ill or unsuccessful. To him you are perfect -Pam Brown, 1928
User avatar
Marjolein
Working Dog
Posts: 2078
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
Location: Warbeyen, Germany
Contact:

Re: Brand new stripes

Post by Marjolein »

yup, the fun days are almost over :D According to mom they can sort things out themselves pretty well too, she leaves pretty soon after they finish drinking :lol: Thay are moving pretty fast, so soetimes she does not know where to lie down, everytimes she turns another pup has moved to the spot she wanted to lie down on :ds: Poor mom...
new pics on site again... cam is working, not on-line yet....soon...
Image
User avatar
Schlussdibusti
Working Dog
Posts: 1040
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:25 pm
Tell us about yourself: I adopted a DS

Re: Brand new stripes

Post by Schlussdibusti »

einfach knuffig die Kleinen!

I love the pic with the three tails up. Absolutely cute :wtg:
Eva & Marco BH
Jupiter, Florida
User avatar
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 5692
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
Location: Ct, USA

Re: Brand new stripes

Post by Dutchringgirl »

They are too cute for words, the little ears are a riot!!!!
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
User avatar
alspyce
Working Dog
Posts: 1222
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:51 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am in New York State. Got my first DS about 14 years ago (more or less as a rescue- lost her in Nov.). After years of GSD's, and a few dogs of other breeds (Rotti/Beauceron/Ger. Shorthaired Pointer/ Yorkie and my current Jack Russell) I now have another DS, 4mo female, no name yet, tho I have a few in mind.
Also have a horse-old quarter horse mare-32.
Can't wait for all the snow to get gone! Spring is coming too slow this year!
Location: Corinth, New York

Re: Brand new stripes

Post by alspyce »

Let the games begin!! Bring on the videos. I believe the fun may be just starting. :ds:
(May be a good time to stock up on :pint: ) After all, we were discussing coming to visit as a group! ;)
"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France
Chris Carlton/Lyric
Post Reply