Hello from Hampton Roads, VA
-
Stellen
- Just Whelped
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:25 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I love Dutch Shepherds
Hello from Hampton Roads, VA
Just call me Moe
- Christie M
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 1279
- Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:03 pm
- Tell us about yourself: Love my striped beasts.
Re: Hello from Hampton Roads, VA
Hey Handsome,
How about some sort of intro about how wonderful you are and your awesome Dutch???????
BTW - thanks for joining and crossposting about the missing Dutch. You are awesome! Can't wait to see you at Nationals.
How about some sort of intro about how wonderful you are and your awesome Dutch???????
BTW - thanks for joining and crossposting about the missing Dutch. You are awesome! Can't wait to see you at Nationals.
Christie Meyer
http://www.northwoodsk9.com
http://www.dutchshepherdrescue.org
http://www.thunderhawkcanine.com
Be proud of the things that you have taught your dog. Be humbled and grateful for all of the things that your dog has taught you. - Unknown
http://www.northwoodsk9.com
http://www.dutchshepherdrescue.org
http://www.thunderhawkcanine.com
Be proud of the things that you have taught your dog. Be humbled and grateful for all of the things that your dog has taught you. - Unknown
- vneerland
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 1547
- Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:10 pm
- Tell us about yourself: *
- Location: Tex@s
Re: Hello from Hampton Roads, VA
Welcome 'attack mode Moe'. It seems that Christie is quite fond of you and we would like to share in the love, so don't be bashful.
We dont 'stellen' until you have been given a couple of verbal warnings (like 'halt politie, halt politie') 
Judith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds 
-
leih merigian
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1960
- Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:20 pm
- Tell us about yourself: Had a GSD, am getting a DS puppy in a few weeks. Compete in agility, obedience, and cross train in tons of stuff. Found out about this site from the DS Rescue yahoo list.
Re: Hello from Hampton Roads, VA
Well, Hey There, Moe...
leih merigian
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...
- Marjolein
- Working Dog
- Posts: 2078
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
- Location: Warbeyen, Germany
- Contact:
Re: Hello from Hampton Roads, VA
Halt politie!
There's your first warning
Welcome here, so uhm, who are you?
There's your first warning
Welcome here, so uhm, who are you?
-
Stellen
- Just Whelped
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:25 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I love Dutch Shepherds
Re: Hello from Hampton Roads, VA
Hello!
My apologies for not doing this before!
My name is Morris Lindesey. I currently live in Hampton Roads,VA. I co-own a pet obedience business and I recently partnered with a K9 equipment manufacturer, so I stay very busy to say the least. I'm member of a training club called Fenrir K9 that trains for PSA and personal protection. I'm a fan of all respectable dog sports, where really time and skill was put into the dog.I'm a partial to KNPV and PSA. I own a female Dutch Shepherd name Phoenix PSA2 (East Coast Regional Champion Level 2). 2010 was a really good year for us, in May we showed for the very first time and got our PDC and PSA 1. Then in August received our first leg of our PSA 2 under Judge Christie Meyer. We then went to the Regionals in Saco, ME received our second leg and became the PSA 2 ECRC. In October went on to show at the PSA 3 level at Nationals, unfortunately we did do so well, but we will back next year to try again. Not too bad for a dog that was given the label of "She will never do Schutzhund" as a puppy! None the less I am happy with the year we had!
P.S. Sorry if my intro isn't so good, I'm not at all comfortable talking about myself. Christie Meyer made me do this...she has that effect on me somehow!
My apologies for not doing this before!
My name is Morris Lindesey. I currently live in Hampton Roads,VA. I co-own a pet obedience business and I recently partnered with a K9 equipment manufacturer, so I stay very busy to say the least. I'm member of a training club called Fenrir K9 that trains for PSA and personal protection. I'm a fan of all respectable dog sports, where really time and skill was put into the dog.I'm a partial to KNPV and PSA. I own a female Dutch Shepherd name Phoenix PSA2 (East Coast Regional Champion Level 2). 2010 was a really good year for us, in May we showed for the very first time and got our PDC and PSA 1. Then in August received our first leg of our PSA 2 under Judge Christie Meyer. We then went to the Regionals in Saco, ME received our second leg and became the PSA 2 ECRC. In October went on to show at the PSA 3 level at Nationals, unfortunately we did do so well, but we will back next year to try again. Not too bad for a dog that was given the label of "She will never do Schutzhund" as a puppy! None the less I am happy with the year we had!
P.S. Sorry if my intro isn't so good, I'm not at all comfortable talking about myself. Christie Meyer made me do this...she has that effect on me somehow!
-
GSDNanny
- Training Dog
- Posts: 615
- Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:13 pm
- Tell us about yourself: Dogs are my life, what can I say. GSDs primarily for nearly 50 years til bringing in my first DutchShep about 4 years ago. GSD rescue for 9 yrs, nearly 200 thru my home, rehabbed, adopted out. Been involved in AKC ob, herding, tracking, agility; Schutzhund-DVG; scent detection (HR-water)&narcotics, some patrol work. Mostly herding training at present on my little farm.
Re: Hello from Hampton Roads, VA
Welcome, Moe! Yeh, Christie tends to bring the best out in folks and dogs!
Denise Gatlin
Louisiana
Denise Gatlin
Louisiana
Denise Gatlin & Zip, Shooter & the K9 crew
Livin' in the deep south - Louisiana
- icvanstra
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1153
- Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:33 am
- Tell us about yourself: .
- Location: Broad Ripple - the coolest part of Indianapolis - sometimes Amersfoort
Re: Hello from Hampton Roads, VA
Excellent job Moe! ...and more importantly...WELCOME!
An even better job well done to Christie....
We will get you working on creating a signature for your profile. That way it will automatically sign your posts for you.
eric
An even better job well done to Christie....
We will get you working on creating a signature for your profile. That way it will automatically sign your posts for you.
eric
Eric
- - Cino vom Foxtal
- Abigail NORML de Weijer (over the bridge)
- Hannah the DS wanna be (over the bridge)
- vneerland
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 1547
- Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:10 pm
- Tell us about yourself: *
- Location: Tex@s
Re: Hello from Hampton Roads, VA
Fenrir. I love it! Wasn't he the mythical wolf who was Loki's son?
Judith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds 
- Aztechalo
- Puppy
- Posts: 58
- Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:01 am
- Tell us about yourself: I live in North Monterey County, CA with my husband, three step kids, one gorgeous and wonderful Dutch Shepherd and a whole bunch of livestock type animals. The humans are into sustainable farming, the dog is into chasing deer and digging up gophers. My day job is an Operations Supervisor at Santa Cruz Regional 911. One of these days, I'm going to get another DS.
- Contact:
Re: Hello from Hampton Roads, VA
Welcome, Moe!
Marsha and Chaos (4 yo, DS)
In all Chaos there is a cosmos, in all disorder a secret order.
-Carl Jung
In all Chaos there is a cosmos, in all disorder a secret order.
-Carl Jung
- Marjolein
- Working Dog
- Posts: 2078
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
- Location: Warbeyen, Germany
- Contact:
Re: Hello from Hampton Roads, VA
but...now we still don't know where your Phoenix came from? Pedigree?? 


Facebook page.