not a new member, but new name!

For our new members to introduce themselves
Post Reply
User avatar
goodomens
Just Whelped
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:47 pm
Tell us about yourself: Adventures galore!

not a new member, but new name!

Post by goodomens »

It's jessica with jetson and jazzy from toronto ontario. I could not for the life of me remember my sign in, and closed my email account that I had it with! I couldn't take it anymore, creeping the boards without being able to join in. As a forewarning I'll most likely be using my phone, as I am currently computerless, and my phone likes to ad random periods, so if you feel like I am writing like william shatner speaks, that's why lol

Now I must remember how to go about the picture posting process ;) :dsrazz:
Jessica and jetson (and occasionally mike)
User avatar
wahinelf
Green Dog
Posts: 246
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:18 am
Tell us about yourself: I recently moved from CA to MA (10/12), Ellie (my 4 year old DS mix) and I are adjusting together!
Location: Boston, MA
Contact:

Re: not a new member, but new name!

Post by wahinelf »

goodomens wrote: so if you feel like I am writing like william shatner speaks, that's why lol

HAHAHAHA. Amazing! Yay to not lurking anymore, I was a major lurker for a long period, its more fun to talk though.
-Aubrey

Image

Eleanor CGC FM TF-II, my 5YO DSX
Raven
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1608
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:19 am
Tell us about yourself: .

Re: not a new member, but new name!

Post by Raven »

Love the new sign-in name--and reference to Shatner.
Though I can only hope to become the person who my animals believe I am, the things that they have taught me have made me a better human being. ~~~Sharon~~~
User avatar
vneerland
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1547
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:10 pm
Tell us about yourself: *
Location: Tex@s

Re: not a new member, but new name!

Post by vneerland »

Welcome back Jessica. Can you ad a signature to your profile again, like you did before? Please?
ImageJudith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds Image
User avatar
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 5692
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
Location: Ct, USA

Re: not a new member, but new name!

Post by Dutchringgirl »

Yeah, welcome back!
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
User avatar
alspyce
Working Dog
Posts: 1222
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:51 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am in New York State. Got my first DS about 14 years ago (more or less as a rescue- lost her in Nov.). After years of GSD's, and a few dogs of other breeds (Rotti/Beauceron/Ger. Shorthaired Pointer/ Yorkie and my current Jack Russell) I now have another DS, 4mo female, no name yet, tho I have a few in mind.
Also have a horse-old quarter horse mare-32.
Can't wait for all the snow to get gone! Spring is coming too slow this year!
Location: Corinth, New York

Re: not a new member, but new name!

Post by alspyce »

Welcome back!
"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France
Chris Carlton/Lyric
leih merigian
Working Dog
Posts: 1960
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:20 pm
Tell us about yourself: Had a GSD, am getting a DS puppy in a few weeks. Compete in agility, obedience, and cross train in tons of stuff. Found out about this site from the DS Rescue yahoo list.

Re: not a new member, but new name!

Post by leih merigian »

Glad you're back...what a PITA, to have to type on a phone!
leih merigian
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...
User avatar
kchristy
Training Dog
Posts: 539
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:07 pm
Tell us about yourself: My name is Katrina, I have 1 dutch shepherd name Merlin. He is a handful and keeps things in our house very interesting and fun :)
Location: McCurtain, Ok

Re: not a new member, but new name!

Post by kchristy »

Welcome back :)
Katrina, Soba, & Merlin
User avatar
goodomens
Just Whelped
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:47 pm
Tell us about yourself: Adventures galore!

Re: not a new member, but new name!

Post by goodomens »

leih merigian wrote:Glad you're back...what a PITA, to have to type on a phone!
Indeed! and the keys are sooooo tiny. I don't see the point of having such small keys, you need pointy little fingers to hit the ones you want.

Here is a relatively recent picture of Jetpack-Jetson. and a plasticina version of him in case anyone is interested in what he would look like in claymation (and with a thin neck :dsdoubt: ).

Image
jetski by lunaroja_, on Flickr

Image
plast by lunaroja_, on Flickr
Jessica and jetson (and occasionally mike)
User avatar
kchristy
Training Dog
Posts: 539
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:07 pm
Tell us about yourself: My name is Katrina, I have 1 dutch shepherd name Merlin. He is a handful and keeps things in our house very interesting and fun :)
Location: McCurtain, Ok

Re: not a new member, but new name!

Post by kchristy »

Jetson is handsome!
Katrina, Soba, & Merlin
User avatar
Marjolein
Working Dog
Posts: 2078
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
Location: Warbeyen, Germany
Contact:

Re: not a new member, but new name!

Post by Marjolein »

welcome, and nice pics! You do claymation??? I tried... :lol:
I've recently had some puppy-buyers that would have been very content with that plaster version :roll: :twisted:
Image
Post Reply