From WV
- MeganBays
- Green Dog
- Posts: 121
- Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:18 am
- Tell us about yourself: I have a small kennel breeding working line Dutch Shepherds, and just stumbled on this forum while browsing the internet. We train our dogs in police K9 work primarily, with hopes of being able to compete in the near future.
From WV
Hey everyone,
My name is Megan Bays and I'm from the Charleston WV area. I have a small breeding kennel and also sell dogs to police departments. We are hoping to finally be able to enter the sport field this year with several of our dogs.
Megan Bays
www.kolemountainkennels.com
My name is Megan Bays and I'm from the Charleston WV area. I have a small breeding kennel and also sell dogs to police departments. We are hoping to finally be able to enter the sport field this year with several of our dogs.
Megan Bays
www.kolemountainkennels.com
Megan Bays
www.kolemountainkennels.com
www.kolemountainkennels.com
-
leih merigian
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1960
- Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:20 pm
- Tell us about yourself: Had a GSD, am getting a DS puppy in a few weeks. Compete in agility, obedience, and cross train in tons of stuff. Found out about this site from the DS Rescue yahoo list.
Re: From WV
Welcome, Megan.
That's a very nice website you have, and looks like some very serious dogs, too
That's a very nice website you have, and looks like some very serious dogs, too
leih merigian
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...
- MeganBays
- Green Dog
- Posts: 121
- Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:18 am
- Tell us about yourself: I have a small kennel breeding working line Dutch Shepherds, and just stumbled on this forum while browsing the internet. We train our dogs in police K9 work primarily, with hopes of being able to compete in the near future.
Re: From WV
Megan Bays
www.kolemountainkennels.com
www.kolemountainkennels.com
- alspyce
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1222
- Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:51 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I am in New York State. Got my first DS about 14 years ago (more or less as a rescue- lost her in Nov.). After years of GSD's, and a few dogs of other breeds (Rotti/Beauceron/Ger. Shorthaired Pointer/ Yorkie and my current Jack Russell) I now have another DS, 4mo female, no name yet, tho I have a few in mind.
Also have a horse-old quarter horse mare-32.
Can't wait for all the snow to get gone! Spring is coming too slow this year! - Location: Corinth, New York
Re: From WV
Welcome!
"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France
Chris Carlton/Lyric
Chris Carlton/Lyric
-
Raven
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 1608
- Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:19 am
- Tell us about yourself: .
Re: From WV
Welcome.
Though I can only hope to become the person who my animals believe I am, the things that they have taught me have made me a better human being. ~~~Sharon~~~
- kchristy
- Training Dog
- Posts: 539
- Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:07 pm
- Tell us about yourself: My name is Katrina, I have 1 dutch shepherd name Merlin. He is a handful and keeps things in our house very interesting and fun :)
- Location: McCurtain, Ok
- wahinelf
- Green Dog
- Posts: 246
- Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:18 am
- Tell us about yourself: I recently moved from CA to MA (10/12), Ellie (my 4 year old DS mix) and I are adjusting together!
- Location: Boston, MA
- Contact:
- Christie M
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 1279
- Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:03 pm
- Tell us about yourself: Love my striped beasts.
Re: From WV
Welcome Megan. What sports are you planning to compete in?
Christie Meyer
http://www.northwoodsk9.com
http://www.dutchshepherdrescue.org
http://www.thunderhawkcanine.com
Be proud of the things that you have taught your dog. Be humbled and grateful for all of the things that your dog has taught you. - Unknown
http://www.northwoodsk9.com
http://www.dutchshepherdrescue.org
http://www.thunderhawkcanine.com
Be proud of the things that you have taught your dog. Be humbled and grateful for all of the things that your dog has taught you. - Unknown
-
CaroleBoaz
- Training Dog
- Posts: 592
- Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:52 am
- Tell us about yourself: I am currently the Secretary and Treasurer of the Dutch Shepherd Club of North America. We are the national breed club for Dutch Shepherds, and have the support of the Nederlandse Herdershonden Club in our endeavours to record the Dutch Shepherd breed in the United States and Canada through the American Kennel Club. dscna.com Join us on Facebook.
- Contact:
Re: From WV
Welcome!
- Marjolein
- Working Dog
- Posts: 2078
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
- Location: Warbeyen, Germany
- Contact:
Re: From WV
ow Welcome, I felt like you had been on this forum for ages already, we must have "met" before... (facebook?)
- MeganBays
- Green Dog
- Posts: 121
- Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:18 am
- Tell us about yourself: I have a small kennel breeding working line Dutch Shepherds, and just stumbled on this forum while browsing the internet. We train our dogs in police K9 work primarily, with hopes of being able to compete in the near future.
Re: From WV
Hi Christie, we are hoping to be able to trial Bor at the Cinnci PSA trial, Loki and Sway in SchH. I'd like to do K9 Nosework with one of the girls if the interest picks up around here any more. I'd also like to try out some of the performance sports like agility or dock diving for fun.Christie M wrote:Welcome Megan. What sports are you planning to compete in?
Thanks for the welcome everyone.
Megan Bays
www.kolemountainkennels.com
Megan Bays
www.kolemountainkennels.com
www.kolemountainkennels.com
- Christie M
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 1279
- Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:03 pm
- Tell us about yourself: Love my striped beasts.
Re: From WV
Awesome. I'll see you there. Matt and I are both going to try to show that weekend.MeganBays wrote:Hi Christie, we are hoping to be able to trial Bor at the Cinnci PSA trial,Christie M wrote:Welcome Megan. What sports are you planning to compete in?
Christie Meyer
http://www.northwoodsk9.com
http://www.dutchshepherdrescue.org
http://www.thunderhawkcanine.com
Be proud of the things that you have taught your dog. Be humbled and grateful for all of the things that your dog has taught you. - Unknown
http://www.northwoodsk9.com
http://www.dutchshepherdrescue.org
http://www.thunderhawkcanine.com
Be proud of the things that you have taught your dog. Be humbled and grateful for all of the things that your dog has taught you. - Unknown
- k9katet
- Training Dog
- Posts: 443
- Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:04 pm
- Tell us about yourself: We current own 1 Dutch Shepherd - ThunderHawk's Child of Lilith "Mazikeen"
And we have loved and lost 3 - Vrijheid's Amie "Vada", Vrijheid's Hafwen "Letty" and Sather's High On Life "Narcotic".
We train/compete in mondioring and agility. - Location: Minnesota
- Contact:
-
Selena
- Green Dog
- Posts: 154
- Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:57 pm
- Tell us about yourself: My name is Selena van Leeuwen, 35 yo, married to Dick. We have 2 children, a boy just turned 3 and a girl who will be 2 in may. We breed xHH, we developed our own bloodline with in mind how a PSD should be in our eyes.
- Location: Scherpenzeel, fr, the netherlands
- Contact:
Re: From WV
MeganBays wrote:Thanks Leih!
Ahhh they are just teddy bears![]()
![]()
![]()
Megan Bays
http://www.kolemountainkennels.com
Yes, they are....
Hi girl, give kisses to wichie and bor from me!
- MeganBays
- Green Dog
- Posts: 121
- Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:18 am
- Tell us about yourself: I have a small kennel breeding working line Dutch Shepherds, and just stumbled on this forum while browsing the internet. We train our dogs in police K9 work primarily, with hopes of being able to compete in the near future.
Re: From WV
She gets a big smack on the head bc she just slimed one of the puppies when I was trying to take a pic of him.Selena wrote:
Hi girl, give kisses to wichie and bor from me!
Bor I hugged a few min ago.
Megan Bays
www.kolemountainkennels.com
Megan Bays
www.kolemountainkennels.com
www.kolemountainkennels.com


Facebook page.
