ARES 1 year old

Have a photo you want to share?
Post Reply
User avatar
kamil959
Just Whelped
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:16 pm
Tell us about yourself: Just got my first stripped puppy!
Location: London, Ontario

ARES 1 year old

Post by kamil959 »

Ares just turned 1 and I thought I'd post some pics of him.
Attachments
6796167168_d9b8a5fbca.jpg
6796167168_d9b8a5fbca.jpg (94.56 KiB) Viewed 3442 times
6942282315_82fb484e27.jpg
6942282315_82fb484e27.jpg (71.85 KiB) Viewed 3442 times
6793733000_e955458b43.jpg
6793733000_e955458b43.jpg (111.72 KiB) Viewed 3442 times
6796175076_6a3362e23c.jpg
6796175076_6a3362e23c.jpg (74.66 KiB) Viewed 3442 times
ARES
User avatar
felixone123
Working Dog
Posts: 1076
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:08 pm
Tell us about yourself: Rescued our first DS male on Dec 27, 2011. Approx 4 yrs. Rescued from NADSR. His name is Odin. Adopted a 2nd DS from NADSR June 27, 2012. Kai - 6 months.
Location: Fishkill, NY

Re: ARES 1 year old

Post by felixone123 »

beautiful dog. Happy Birthday Ares!!
Barbara, Odin & Kai
Raven
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1608
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:19 am
Tell us about yourself: .

Re: ARES 1 year old

Post by Raven »

Handsome. I like the second and third the best.
Though I can only hope to become the person who my animals believe I am, the things that they have taught me have made me a better human being. ~~~Sharon~~~
leih merigian
Working Dog
Posts: 1960
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:20 pm
Tell us about yourself: Had a GSD, am getting a DS puppy in a few weeks. Compete in agility, obedience, and cross train in tons of stuff. Found out about this site from the DS Rescue yahoo list.

Re: ARES 1 year old

Post by leih merigian »

Very handsome, and happy birthday to him!
leih merigian
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...
User avatar
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 5692
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
Location: Ct, USA

Re: ARES 1 year old

Post by Dutchringgirl »

Happy birthday!! I love the intense look in his eye
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
User avatar
Schlussdibusti
Working Dog
Posts: 1040
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:25 pm
Tell us about yourself: I adopted a DS

Re: ARES 1 year old

Post by Schlussdibusti »

Happy Birthday! Very handsome boy :yeah:
Eva & Marco BH
Jupiter, Florida
funkyhunky
Puppy
Posts: 43
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:29 pm
Tell us about yourself: Dutch Shepherd owner.

Re: ARES 1 year old

Post by funkyhunky »

Nice dog! I'm impressed that you guys have that much snow down there. You are only an hour away from me and we haven't had any real snow all year......
dan
Dan form Ontario
User avatar
Jan
Training Dog
Posts: 405
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:58 pm
Tell us about yourself: I like Dutch Shepherddogs, especially the roughcoat. At the moment we have three dogs, two DS (one female who is 10 years and one male who is six months) and one male Laekenois at the age of three. We live in the north of The Netherlands.
Location: Zoutkamp, NL

Re: ARES 1 year old

Post by Jan »

Nice dog, I like the snow pictures. Happy Birthday. :dssmile:
Image
Lauren
Training Dog
Posts: 540
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:29 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am a wife, mother of 2 kids, 3 cats, 1 Standard Poodle (10 yrs) and Xena, a Dutch Shepherd Puppy.

Re: ARES 1 year old

Post by Lauren »

:wishes: Happy Birthday, Ares! :wishes:

He sure is one handsome dog!
Lauren from Western NC
User avatar
alspyce
Working Dog
Posts: 1222
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:51 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am in New York State. Got my first DS about 14 years ago (more or less as a rescue- lost her in Nov.). After years of GSD's, and a few dogs of other breeds (Rotti/Beauceron/Ger. Shorthaired Pointer/ Yorkie and my current Jack Russell) I now have another DS, 4mo female, no name yet, tho I have a few in mind.
Also have a horse-old quarter horse mare-32.
Can't wait for all the snow to get gone! Spring is coming too slow this year!
Location: Corinth, New York

Re: ARES 1 year old

Post by alspyce »

Very handsome, Happy B-day!
"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France
Chris Carlton/Lyric
User avatar
vneerland
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1547
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:10 pm
Tell us about yourself: *
Location: Tex@s

Re: ARES 1 year old

Post by vneerland »

I was going to ask if he was 2-29 Bday boy, but that would be hard, if he just turned a year :)
A bit of a shame. He would have been forever young (one real birthday every 4 years) :mrgreen:
Happy bday and nice pictures.
Also: would you mind creating a signature line, please? ;)
ImageJudith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds Image
User avatar
kchristy
Training Dog
Posts: 539
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:07 pm
Tell us about yourself: My name is Katrina, I have 1 dutch shepherd name Merlin. He is a handful and keeps things in our house very interesting and fun :)
Location: McCurtain, Ok

Re: ARES 1 year old

Post by kchristy »

Very handsome! Happy Birthday :)
Katrina, Soba, & Merlin
User avatar
Marjolein
Working Dog
Posts: 2078
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
Location: Warbeyen, Germany
Contact:

Re: ARES 1 year old

Post by Marjolein »

Nice looking guy :cool: Happy birthday!
Image
Post Reply