ARES 1 year old
- kamil959
- Just Whelped
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:16 pm
- Tell us about yourself: Just got my first stripped puppy!
- Location: London, Ontario
ARES 1 year old
Ares just turned 1 and I thought I'd post some pics of him.
- Attachments
-
- 6796167168_d9b8a5fbca.jpg (94.56 KiB) Viewed 3446 times
-
- 6942282315_82fb484e27.jpg (71.85 KiB) Viewed 3446 times
-
- 6793733000_e955458b43.jpg (111.72 KiB) Viewed 3446 times
-
- 6796175076_6a3362e23c.jpg (74.66 KiB) Viewed 3446 times
ARES
- felixone123
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1076
- Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:08 pm
- Tell us about yourself: Rescued our first DS male on Dec 27, 2011. Approx 4 yrs. Rescued from NADSR. His name is Odin. Adopted a 2nd DS from NADSR June 27, 2012. Kai - 6 months.
- Location: Fishkill, NY
-
Raven
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 1608
- Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:19 am
- Tell us about yourself: .
Re: ARES 1 year old
Handsome. I like the second and third the best.
Though I can only hope to become the person who my animals believe I am, the things that they have taught me have made me a better human being. ~~~Sharon~~~
-
leih merigian
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1960
- Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:20 pm
- Tell us about yourself: Had a GSD, am getting a DS puppy in a few weeks. Compete in agility, obedience, and cross train in tons of stuff. Found out about this site from the DS Rescue yahoo list.
Re: ARES 1 year old
Very handsome, and happy birthday to him!
leih merigian
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...
- Dutchringgirl
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 5692
- Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
- Location: Ct, USA
Re: ARES 1 year old
Happy birthday!! I love the intense look in his eye
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT




- Schlussdibusti
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1040
- Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:25 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I adopted a DS
-
funkyhunky
- Puppy
- Posts: 43
- Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:29 pm
- Tell us about yourself: Dutch Shepherd owner.
Re: ARES 1 year old
Nice dog! I'm impressed that you guys have that much snow down there. You are only an hour away from me and we haven't had any real snow all year......
dan
dan
Dan form Ontario
- Jan
- Training Dog
- Posts: 405
- Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:58 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I like Dutch Shepherddogs, especially the roughcoat. At the moment we have three dogs, two DS (one female who is 10 years and one male who is six months) and one male Laekenois at the age of three. We live in the north of The Netherlands.
- Location: Zoutkamp, NL
-
Lauren
- Training Dog
- Posts: 540
- Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:29 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I am a wife, mother of 2 kids, 3 cats, 1 Standard Poodle (10 yrs) and Xena, a Dutch Shepherd Puppy.
- alspyce
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1222
- Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:51 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I am in New York State. Got my first DS about 14 years ago (more or less as a rescue- lost her in Nov.). After years of GSD's, and a few dogs of other breeds (Rotti/Beauceron/Ger. Shorthaired Pointer/ Yorkie and my current Jack Russell) I now have another DS, 4mo female, no name yet, tho I have a few in mind.
Also have a horse-old quarter horse mare-32.
Can't wait for all the snow to get gone! Spring is coming too slow this year! - Location: Corinth, New York
Re: ARES 1 year old
Very handsome, Happy B-day!
"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France
Chris Carlton/Lyric
Chris Carlton/Lyric
- vneerland
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 1547
- Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:10 pm
- Tell us about yourself: *
- Location: Tex@s
Re: ARES 1 year old
I was going to ask if he was 2-29 Bday boy, but that would be hard, if he just turned a year
A bit of a shame. He would have been forever young (one real birthday every 4 years)
Happy bday and nice pictures.
Also: would you mind creating a signature line, please?
A bit of a shame. He would have been forever young (one real birthday every 4 years)
Happy bday and nice pictures.
Also: would you mind creating a signature line, please?
Judith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds 
- kchristy
- Training Dog
- Posts: 539
- Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:07 pm
- Tell us about yourself: My name is Katrina, I have 1 dutch shepherd name Merlin. He is a handful and keeps things in our house very interesting and fun :)
- Location: McCurtain, Ok
- Marjolein
- Working Dog
- Posts: 2078
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
- Location: Warbeyen, Germany
- Contact:


Facebook page.

