Hello from Alabama
-
Congoman
- Just Whelped
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sun May 13, 2012 9:46 am
- Tell us about yourself: Young American that has experience with big aggressive dogs. Now I've decided to take my chance with a Dutch Sheperd. Will be training a young male in personal protection. Looking forward to this challenge.
Hello from Alabama
Hey guys I'm an experienced dog handler that's taking my first shot at the Dutch Sheperd come tomorrow. Picking up my 4 month old pup tomorrow. He's off true working lines and I like how both his Sire and Dam work. I plan on training him in Basic Obedience and Personal Protection. Hopefully he takes to the training well and gives me years of pleasure.
Congoman
- Olie
- Green Dog
- Posts: 236
- Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:00 am
- Tell us about yourself: I am a 32 y.o. veterinarian working in a food microbiology lab, Olaf is cca 1-1,5 y.o. DS adopted from shelter. We are from Croatia.
Re: Hello from Alabama
Welcome Congo! I cant wait to see your puppy!
Barbara & Olaf
Croatia, Europe (that`s why my english is bad)

Croatia, Europe (that`s why my english is bad)

-
CaroleBoaz
- Training Dog
- Posts: 592
- Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:52 am
- Tell us about yourself: I am currently the Secretary and Treasurer of the Dutch Shepherd Club of North America. We are the national breed club for Dutch Shepherds, and have the support of the Nederlandse Herdershonden Club in our endeavours to record the Dutch Shepherd breed in the United States and Canada through the American Kennel Club. dscna.com Join us on Facebook.
- Contact:
Re: Hello from Alabama
Welcome!
- alspyce
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1222
- Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:51 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I am in New York State. Got my first DS about 14 years ago (more or less as a rescue- lost her in Nov.). After years of GSD's, and a few dogs of other breeds (Rotti/Beauceron/Ger. Shorthaired Pointer/ Yorkie and my current Jack Russell) I now have another DS, 4mo female, no name yet, tho I have a few in mind.
Also have a horse-old quarter horse mare-32.
Can't wait for all the snow to get gone! Spring is coming too slow this year! - Location: Corinth, New York
Re: Hello from Alabama
Welcome !!! Don't forget the pictures! Where's your pup coming from?
"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France
Chris Carlton/Lyric
Chris Carlton/Lyric
- mariposa34
- Puppy
- Posts: 88
- Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:24 am
- Tell us about yourself: Tai, Mom of 1 year old beautiful Raven FYI she has no OFF SWITCH! And 8 year old cutie pie Terra the West Highland Terrier aka The Fun Police or Officer Grumpy Tail.
- Location: Charlotte, NC
Re: Hello from Alabama
Hi can't wait to see the pic's!
Tai, mom of Terra ( 8yr old F. Westie) and Raven (9mnth old F. Dutch)
-
Congoman
- Just Whelped
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sun May 13, 2012 9:46 am
- Tell us about yourself: Young American that has experience with big aggressive dogs. Now I've decided to take my chance with a Dutch Sheperd. Will be training a young male in personal protection. Looking forward to this challenge.
Re: Hello from Alabama
He's coming from a friend of mine who's been training protection dogs for over 30 years.alspyce wrote:Welcome !!! Don't forget the pictures! Where's your pup coming from?
Congoman
- vneerland
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 1547
- Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:10 pm
- Tell us about yourself: *
- Location: Tex@s
Re: Hello from Alabama
Welcome "Congoman".
Would you be so kind as to post a brief intro in the new member section? You can also create a signature there so you don't have to remember to sign a name to your posts ever time
Would you be so kind as to post a brief intro in the new member section? You can also create a signature there so you don't have to remember to sign a name to your posts ever time
Judith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds 


Facebook page.