Hello.
I'm a dog handler in the police service and my boy is a 3 year old Ds called Dutch (originality isn't our strong point).
Hello from the uk
-
Dutch
- Just Whelped
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Mon May 28, 2012 11:45 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I have been a British Police Dog Handler for 3 years. I am the handler of Dutch, a three year old Dutch Shepherd.
- Schlussdibusti
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1040
- Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:25 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I adopted a DS
-
leih merigian
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1960
- Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:20 pm
- Tell us about yourself: Had a GSD, am getting a DS puppy in a few weeks. Compete in agility, obedience, and cross train in tons of stuff. Found out about this site from the DS Rescue yahoo list.
Re: Hello from the uk
welcome
leih merigian
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...
- Olie
- Green Dog
- Posts: 236
- Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:00 am
- Tell us about yourself: I am a 32 y.o. veterinarian working in a food microbiology lab, Olaf is cca 1-1,5 y.o. DS adopted from shelter. We are from Croatia.
- alspyce
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1222
- Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:51 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I am in New York State. Got my first DS about 14 years ago (more or less as a rescue- lost her in Nov.). After years of GSD's, and a few dogs of other breeds (Rotti/Beauceron/Ger. Shorthaired Pointer/ Yorkie and my current Jack Russell) I now have another DS, 4mo female, no name yet, tho I have a few in mind.
Also have a horse-old quarter horse mare-32.
Can't wait for all the snow to get gone! Spring is coming too slow this year! - Location: Corinth, New York
Re: Hello from the uk
Welcome!
"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France
Chris Carlton/Lyric
Chris Carlton/Lyric
- vneerland
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 1547
- Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:10 pm
- Tell us about yourself: *
- Location: Tex@s
Re: Hello from the uk
Welcome person in the UK with dog named Dutch.
Do YOU have a name too? Or maybe your parents just couldn't come up with one? (just kidding!)
(If you don't mind, we would love to learn a wee bit more about yourself. And maybe you could create a signature line in your profile, so you don't have to remember to sign posts, since we are all ADD and could not remember who is who otherwise)
Do YOU have a name too? Or maybe your parents just couldn't come up with one? (just kidding!)
(If you don't mind, we would love to learn a wee bit more about yourself. And maybe you could create a signature line in your profile, so you don't have to remember to sign posts, since we are all ADD and could not remember who is who otherwise)
Judith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds 
- Marjolein
- Working Dog
- Posts: 2078
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
- Location: Warbeyen, Germany
- Contact:
-
Dutch
- Just Whelped
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Mon May 28, 2012 11:45 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I have been a British Police Dog Handler for 3 years. I am the handler of Dutch, a three year old Dutch Shepherd.
Re: Hello from the uk
Haha, sorry I was in a rush when I joined. The names Marc 34 years old and the father to two brand new twin babies hence the delay in the reply!!!
I live in the north of England and have had my boy for 18 months.
I live in the north of England and have had my boy for 18 months.


Facebook page.
