Hello from the uk

For our new members to introduce themselves
Post Reply
Dutch
Just Whelped
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon May 28, 2012 11:45 pm
Tell us about yourself: I have been a British Police Dog Handler for 3 years. I am the handler of Dutch, a three year old Dutch Shepherd.

Hello from the uk

Post by Dutch »

Hello.
I'm a dog handler in the police service and my boy is a 3 year old Ds called Dutch (originality isn't our strong point).
User avatar
Schlussdibusti
Working Dog
Posts: 1040
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:25 pm
Tell us about yourself: I adopted a DS

Re: Hello from the uk

Post by Schlussdibusti »

Hello and welcome! :wave:
Eva & Marco BH
Jupiter, Florida
leih merigian
Working Dog
Posts: 1960
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:20 pm
Tell us about yourself: Had a GSD, am getting a DS puppy in a few weeks. Compete in agility, obedience, and cross train in tons of stuff. Found out about this site from the DS Rescue yahoo list.

Re: Hello from the uk

Post by leih merigian »

welcome
leih merigian
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...
User avatar
Olie
Green Dog
Posts: 236
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:00 am
Tell us about yourself: I am a 32 y.o. veterinarian working in a food microbiology lab, Olaf is cca 1-1,5 y.o. DS adopted from shelter. We are from Croatia.

Re: Hello from the uk

Post by Olie »

Welcome!!
Barbara & Olaf
Croatia, Europe (that`s why my english is bad)
Image
User avatar
alspyce
Working Dog
Posts: 1222
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:51 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am in New York State. Got my first DS about 14 years ago (more or less as a rescue- lost her in Nov.). After years of GSD's, and a few dogs of other breeds (Rotti/Beauceron/Ger. Shorthaired Pointer/ Yorkie and my current Jack Russell) I now have another DS, 4mo female, no name yet, tho I have a few in mind.
Also have a horse-old quarter horse mare-32.
Can't wait for all the snow to get gone! Spring is coming too slow this year!
Location: Corinth, New York

Re: Hello from the uk

Post by alspyce »

Welcome!
"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France
Chris Carlton/Lyric
User avatar
vneerland
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1547
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:10 pm
Tell us about yourself: *
Location: Tex@s

Re: Hello from the uk

Post by vneerland »

Welcome person in the UK with dog named Dutch. ;)
Do YOU have a name too? Or maybe your parents just couldn't come up with one? (just kidding!) :twisted:
(If you don't mind, we would love to learn a wee bit more about yourself. And maybe you could create a signature line in your profile, so you don't have to remember to sign posts, since we are all ADD and could not remember who is who otherwise) :D
ImageJudith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds Image
User avatar
Marjolein
Working Dog
Posts: 2078
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
Location: Warbeyen, Germany
Contact:

Re: Hello from the uk

Post by Marjolein »

Welcome :D Great name for a Hollander 8-) :lol:
Image
Dutch
Just Whelped
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon May 28, 2012 11:45 pm
Tell us about yourself: I have been a British Police Dog Handler for 3 years. I am the handler of Dutch, a three year old Dutch Shepherd.

Re: Hello from the uk

Post by Dutch »

Haha, sorry I was in a rush when I joined. The names Marc 34 years old and the father to two brand new twin babies hence the delay in the reply!!!
I live in the north of England and have had my boy for 18 months.
Post Reply