Mack & Dizel

Have a photo you want to share?
Post Reply
User avatar
socaljj
Just Whelped
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:30 pm
Tell us about yourself: We live in southern California. We picked up Mack on April 1, 2012. He's now 14 weeks old. We're hoping to get great information from this forum. We haven't had a puppy for 15 years. We use to have a Belgian Malinois. She past away almost a year ago.

Mack & Dizel

Post by socaljj »

Mack & Dizel Brother at 5 month
Attachments
MACK& DIEZEL.jpg
MACK& DIEZEL.jpg (419.19 KiB) Viewed 1591 times
John and Debbie socal
Drizlaru
Green Dog
Posts: 148
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:28 am
Tell us about yourself: Motivated sport dog trainer.

Re: Mack & Dizel

Post by Drizlaru »

Handsome boys.
Disclaimer: This post is not intended to send anyone to grief counseling, or a mental trauma hospital. The information in this post is intended for "informational purposes only", and is a product of my own opinion.
Ben MacDonald
User avatar
felixone123
Working Dog
Posts: 1076
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:08 pm
Tell us about yourself: Rescued our first DS male on Dec 27, 2011. Approx 4 yrs. Rescued from NADSR. His name is Odin. Adopted a 2nd DS from NADSR June 27, 2012. Kai - 6 months.
Location: Fishkill, NY

Re: Mack & Dizel

Post by felixone123 »

gorgeous boys!!
Barbara, Odin & Kai
User avatar
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 5692
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
Location: Ct, USA

Re: Mack & Dizel

Post by Dutchringgirl »

They are so beautiful
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
Sugars Mom
Working Dog
Posts: 1734
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:16 am
Tell us about yourself: I adopted a Dutch Shepherd mix (without knowing what she was) from the SPCA here in Victoria BC and am now trying to learn everything I can about this breed. My husband and I work from home most of the time so I thought it was time to get a puppy! We have his 2 boys here half the time and we wanted a nice family dog.

Sugar looks like a miniature Dutch Shepherd with floppy ears, and has every ounce of DS traits in her little body!

I hope to learn from other DS owners and share doggy experiences.
Location: Victoria BC

Re: Mack & Dizel

Post by Sugars Mom »

They sure are...gorgeous, handsome and beautiful!
Sue (and Sugar)

Image
User avatar
Olie
Green Dog
Posts: 236
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:00 am
Tell us about yourself: I am a 32 y.o. veterinarian working in a food microbiology lab, Olaf is cca 1-1,5 y.o. DS adopted from shelter. We are from Croatia.

Re: Mack & Dizel

Post by Olie »

Beautiful dogs!
Barbara & Olaf
Croatia, Europe (that`s why my english is bad)
Image
User avatar
kevarc
Just Whelped
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:58 pm
Tell us about yourself: Just got a pup 4 months old, new to the breed.
Location: Azusa, Ca

Re: Mack & Dizel

Post by kevarc »

Here is another Pic of the Boys playin today. They love there play dates :lol:
Attachments
Diezel & Mack.JPG
Diezel & Mack.JPG (132.42 KiB) Viewed 1523 times
Kevin & Jen Proud owners of Diezel.
User avatar
Olie
Green Dog
Posts: 236
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:00 am
Tell us about yourself: I am a 32 y.o. veterinarian working in a food microbiology lab, Olaf is cca 1-1,5 y.o. DS adopted from shelter. We are from Croatia.

Re: Mack & Dizel

Post by Olie »

Adorable!
Barbara & Olaf
Croatia, Europe (that`s why my english is bad)
Image
User avatar
alspyce
Working Dog
Posts: 1222
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:51 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am in New York State. Got my first DS about 14 years ago (more or less as a rescue- lost her in Nov.). After years of GSD's, and a few dogs of other breeds (Rotti/Beauceron/Ger. Shorthaired Pointer/ Yorkie and my current Jack Russell) I now have another DS, 4mo female, no name yet, tho I have a few in mind.
Also have a horse-old quarter horse mare-32.
Can't wait for all the snow to get gone! Spring is coming too slow this year!
Location: Corinth, New York

Re: Mack & Dizel

Post by alspyce »

Very fortunate to get play dates! They are beautiful!
"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France
Chris Carlton/Lyric
Post Reply