Mack & Dizel
- socaljj
- Just Whelped
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:30 pm
- Tell us about yourself: We live in southern California. We picked up Mack on April 1, 2012. He's now 14 weeks old. We're hoping to get great information from this forum. We haven't had a puppy for 15 years. We use to have a Belgian Malinois. She past away almost a year ago.
Mack & Dizel
Mack & Dizel Brother at 5 month
- Attachments
-
- MACK& DIEZEL.jpg (419.19 KiB) Viewed 1590 times
John and Debbie socal
-
Drizlaru
- Green Dog
- Posts: 148
- Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:28 am
- Tell us about yourself: Motivated sport dog trainer.
Re: Mack & Dizel
Handsome boys.
Disclaimer: This post is not intended to send anyone to grief counseling, or a mental trauma hospital. The information in this post is intended for "informational purposes only", and is a product of my own opinion.
Ben MacDonald
Ben MacDonald
- felixone123
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1076
- Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:08 pm
- Tell us about yourself: Rescued our first DS male on Dec 27, 2011. Approx 4 yrs. Rescued from NADSR. His name is Odin. Adopted a 2nd DS from NADSR June 27, 2012. Kai - 6 months.
- Location: Fishkill, NY
- Dutchringgirl
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 5692
- Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
- Location: Ct, USA
-
Sugars Mom
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1734
- Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:16 am
- Tell us about yourself: I adopted a Dutch Shepherd mix (without knowing what she was) from the SPCA here in Victoria BC and am now trying to learn everything I can about this breed. My husband and I work from home most of the time so I thought it was time to get a puppy! We have his 2 boys here half the time and we wanted a nice family dog.
Sugar looks like a miniature Dutch Shepherd with floppy ears, and has every ounce of DS traits in her little body!
I hope to learn from other DS owners and share doggy experiences. - Location: Victoria BC
- Olie
- Green Dog
- Posts: 236
- Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:00 am
- Tell us about yourself: I am a 32 y.o. veterinarian working in a food microbiology lab, Olaf is cca 1-1,5 y.o. DS adopted from shelter. We are from Croatia.
- kevarc
- Just Whelped
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:58 pm
- Tell us about yourself: Just got a pup 4 months old, new to the breed.
- Location: Azusa, Ca
Re: Mack & Dizel
Here is another Pic of the Boys playin today. They love there play dates 
- Attachments
-
- Diezel & Mack.JPG (132.42 KiB) Viewed 1522 times
Kevin & Jen Proud owners of Diezel.
- Olie
- Green Dog
- Posts: 236
- Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:00 am
- Tell us about yourself: I am a 32 y.o. veterinarian working in a food microbiology lab, Olaf is cca 1-1,5 y.o. DS adopted from shelter. We are from Croatia.
- alspyce
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1222
- Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:51 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I am in New York State. Got my first DS about 14 years ago (more or less as a rescue- lost her in Nov.). After years of GSD's, and a few dogs of other breeds (Rotti/Beauceron/Ger. Shorthaired Pointer/ Yorkie and my current Jack Russell) I now have another DS, 4mo female, no name yet, tho I have a few in mind.
Also have a horse-old quarter horse mare-32.
Can't wait for all the snow to get gone! Spring is coming too slow this year! - Location: Corinth, New York
Re: Mack & Dizel
Very fortunate to get play dates! They are beautiful!
"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France
Chris Carlton/Lyric
Chris Carlton/Lyric


Facebook page.

