
Good boy waiting at the pharmacyist
- Olie
- Green Dog
- Posts: 236
- Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:00 am
- Tell us about yourself: I am a 32 y.o. veterinarian working in a food microbiology lab, Olaf is cca 1-1,5 y.o. DS adopted from shelter. We are from Croatia.
- Dutchringgirl
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 5692
- Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
- Location: Ct, USA
Re: Good boy waiting at the pharmacyist
What a good boy. I love the use of two steps.
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT




- Diesel
- Green Dog
- Posts: 160
- Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:11 pm
- Tell us about yourself: Hello, my name is Ashlee. I have a Dutch Shepherd who will be 5 this summer. We live in Northwest Territories Canada. Diesel is a typical Dutch Shepherd, very high intelligence and extremely high energy.
- Location: Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
Re: Good boy waiting at the pharmacyist
Very good boy! Diesel would have chewed through the leash as soon as I got out of sight.
Ashlee, Diesel and Halo
- vneerland
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 1547
- Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:10 pm
- Tell us about yourself: *
- Location: Tex@s
Re: Good boy waiting at the pharmacyist
What a good boy!
I remember the days when I would take my dogs on a walk and stop by the store. I would park them outside, like your Olie. But my dogs really had too much caliber to do that safely with, and I for one, was to stupid back then to know it.
That does not mean that it is not safe to do this with your dog, of course. Just remembering my own carefree days, many many moon ago.
I remember the days when I would take my dogs on a walk and stop by the store. I would park them outside, like your Olie. But my dogs really had too much caliber to do that safely with, and I for one, was to stupid back then to know it.
That does not mean that it is not safe to do this with your dog, of course. Just remembering my own carefree days, many many moon ago.
Judith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds 
- Olie
- Green Dog
- Posts: 236
- Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:00 am
- Tell us about yourself: I am a 32 y.o. veterinarian working in a food microbiology lab, Olaf is cca 1-1,5 y.o. DS adopted from shelter. We are from Croatia.
Re: Good boy waiting at the pharmacyist
You are right! Every time I park him outside, i think "what if another dog comes" or "what if he sees a cat?!". I dont have problems about people because he is very good with people, and, well, scary looking so i don`t think many people would aproach him when he is alone.vneerland wrote:What a good boy!
I remember the days when I would take my dogs on a walk and stop by the store. I would park them outside, like your Olie. But my dogs really had too much caliber to do that safely with, and I for one, was to stupid back then to know it.![]()
![]()
That does not mean that it is not safe to do this with your dog, of course. Just remembering my own carefree days, many many moon ago.
Barbara & Olaf
Croatia, Europe (that`s why my english is bad)

Croatia, Europe (that`s why my english is bad)



Facebook page.