Good boy waiting at the pharmacyist

Have a photo you want to share?
Post Reply
User avatar
Olie
Green Dog
Posts: 236
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:00 am
Tell us about yourself: I am a 32 y.o. veterinarian working in a food microbiology lab, Olaf is cca 1-1,5 y.o. DS adopted from shelter. We are from Croatia.

Good boy waiting at the pharmacyist

Post by Olie »

Image
Barbara & Olaf
Croatia, Europe (that`s why my english is bad)
Image
User avatar
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 5692
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
Location: Ct, USA

Re: Good boy waiting at the pharmacyist

Post by Dutchringgirl »

What a good boy. I love the use of two steps.
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
User avatar
Diesel
Green Dog
Posts: 160
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:11 pm
Tell us about yourself: Hello, my name is Ashlee. I have a Dutch Shepherd who will be 5 this summer. We live in Northwest Territories Canada. Diesel is a typical Dutch Shepherd, very high intelligence and extremely high energy.
Location: Yellowknife, Northwest Territories

Re: Good boy waiting at the pharmacyist

Post by Diesel »

Very good boy! Diesel would have chewed through the leash as soon as I got out of sight.
Ashlee, Diesel and Halo
User avatar
vneerland
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1547
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:10 pm
Tell us about yourself: *
Location: Tex@s

Re: Good boy waiting at the pharmacyist

Post by vneerland »

What a good boy!
I remember the days when I would take my dogs on a walk and stop by the store. I would park them outside, like your Olie. But my dogs really had too much caliber to do that safely with, and I for one, was to stupid back then to know it. :? :oops:
That does not mean that it is not safe to do this with your dog, of course. Just remembering my own carefree days, many many moon ago. :g_wink:
ImageJudith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds Image
User avatar
Olie
Green Dog
Posts: 236
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:00 am
Tell us about yourself: I am a 32 y.o. veterinarian working in a food microbiology lab, Olaf is cca 1-1,5 y.o. DS adopted from shelter. We are from Croatia.

Re: Good boy waiting at the pharmacyist

Post by Olie »

vneerland wrote:What a good boy!
I remember the days when I would take my dogs on a walk and stop by the store. I would park them outside, like your Olie. But my dogs really had too much caliber to do that safely with, and I for one, was to stupid back then to know it. :? :oops:
That does not mean that it is not safe to do this with your dog, of course. Just remembering my own carefree days, many many moon ago. :g_wink:
You are right! Every time I park him outside, i think "what if another dog comes" or "what if he sees a cat?!". I dont have problems about people because he is very good with people, and, well, scary looking so i don`t think many people would aproach him when he is alone.
Barbara & Olaf
Croatia, Europe (that`s why my english is bad)
Image
Post Reply