Hi from France

For our new members to introduce themselves
User avatar
turnnburn52984
Training Dog
Posts: 274
Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:12 am
Tell us about yourself: Lifelong animal person- I professionally trained horses before my children were born. New to DS's, but not new to high drive working dogs. :) Currently have a 1 1/2 yr old DS, Koenig, and a 2 yr old English Pointer Sara. They are both rescues. Oh yes, I work at a multi species non-profit animal rescue, on Bainbridge Island, WA

Want to know anything else, just ask!
Location: Tacoma, WA

Re: Hi from France

Post by turnnburn52984 »

Beautiful dogs! Welcome!
Kelly
Image
Koenig
User avatar
vneerland
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1547
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:10 pm
Tell us about yourself: *
Location: Tex@s

Re: Hi from France

Post by vneerland »

Great album Jimmy. Thank you for posting that (where is Marie/Vivax BTW? Is she not here yet?)
I only wished we could determine who is who, since there are so many pictures! 8-)
ImageJudith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds Image
User avatar
Aztechalo
Puppy
Posts: 58
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:01 am
Tell us about yourself: I live in North Monterey County, CA with my husband, three step kids, one gorgeous and wonderful Dutch Shepherd and a whole bunch of livestock type animals. The humans are into sustainable farming, the dog is into chasing deer and digging up gophers. My day job is an Operations Supervisor at Santa Cruz Regional 911. One of these days, I'm going to get another DS.
Contact:

Re: Hi from France

Post by Aztechalo »

Great photos, welcome!
Marsha and Chaos (4 yo, DS)

In all Chaos there is a cosmos, in all disorder a secret order.
-Carl Jung
User avatar
Marjolein
Working Dog
Posts: 2078
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
Location: Warbeyen, Germany
Contact:

Re: Hi from France

Post by Marjolein »

Image
Brassaï??

Judith, these people actually gave you credits for the DS history on their HP :shock: :D
Image
User avatar
vneerland
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1547
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:10 pm
Tell us about yourself: *
Location: Tex@s

Re: Hi from France

Post by vneerland »

Is it? (Brassai?)
I know you are a secret admirer of his, so I am sure you are correct. ;)
Who gives me credit for the history? Marie Axelson/Vivax? I feel pretty sure that she was nice enough to ask, yes. :wtg:
ImageJudith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds Image
User avatar
Marjolein
Working Dog
Posts: 2078
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
Location: Warbeyen, Germany
Contact:

Re: Hi from France

Post by Marjolein »

vneerland wrote:Is it? (Brassai?)
I know you are a secret admirer of his, so I am sure you are correct. ;)
Who gives me credit for the history? Marie Axelson/Vivax? I feel pretty sure that she was nice enough to ask, yes. :wtg:
yup, nice "thank you" on the bottom of the page 8-)

This is Brassaï for sure, I'm not entirely sure about that pic Jimmy posted, could be Cow-Boy FDG too

Image
Image
User avatar
jimmy
Just Whelped
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:26 pm
Tell us about yourself: Working dutch shepherd breeder
Location: France
Contact:

Re: Hi from France

Post by jimmy »

The first picture is Tam-Tam. You will notice that he have a ornge leg, because he was decorated with colors of Holand for his golden jubilé ! :lol:

The second picture is Brassaï.
User avatar
Marjolein
Working Dog
Posts: 2078
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
Location: Warbeyen, Germany
Contact:

Re: Hi from France

Post by Marjolein »

haha, vive Hollande! :D
Image
Post Reply