For our new members to introduce themselves
jimmy
Just Whelped
Posts: 9 Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:26 pm
Tell us about yourself: Working dutch shepherd breeder
Location: France
Contact:
Post
by jimmy » Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:45 pm
Hello everyone,
I had my first shepherd in 1995 with whom I found my passion: the ringsport, I have practiced it during almost 20 years as a handler and decoy. My second passion is breeding working dogs. (Dutch Shepherds of course
I wish long life and success to this forum!
Jimmy
icvanstra
Working Dog
Posts: 1153 Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:33 am
Tell us about yourself: .
Location: Broad Ripple - the coolest part of Indianapolis - sometimes Amersfoort
Post
by icvanstra » Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:25 pm
Welcome!
eric
Eric
- Cino vom Foxtal
- Abigail NORML de Weijer (over the bridge)
- Hannah the DS wanna be (over the bridge)
leih merigian
Working Dog
Posts: 1960 Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:20 pm
Tell us about yourself: Had a GSD, am getting a DS puppy in a few weeks. Compete in agility, obedience, and cross train in tons of stuff. Found out about this site from the DS Rescue yahoo list.
Post
by leih merigian » Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:53 pm
jimmy wrote: I wish long life and success to this forum!
Hi Jimmy!
Welcome, and I second that sentiment!
leih merigian
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...
syzygy
Puppy
Posts: 59 Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:34 pm
Tell us about yourself: I have two wonderful van Neerland Dutch Shepherds and play a little at UKC events.
Post
by syzygy » Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:38 pm
Hi, Jimmy and welcome! I've been a secret admirer of your dogs for a long time. I have some of your videos on my computer
and a lot of pictures saved to my DS files. Good to see you here!
Ellisa
"I have gone off to find myself. If I get back before I return, keep me here."
jimmy
Just Whelped
Posts: 9 Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:26 pm
Tell us about yourself: Working dutch shepherd breeder
Location: France
Contact:
Post
by jimmy » Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:17 pm
Hello Judith !
and thank you everybody for your nice welcome !
It became urgent to revise my English! And the best is to speak about dutch shepherds !
bayca
Just Whelped
Posts: 20 Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:46 am
Tell us about yourself: Jan,lives in holland with 3 DS
Post
by bayca » Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:47 am
hello Jimmy
Jan and Arris
k9katet
Training Dog
Posts: 443 Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:04 pm
Tell us about yourself: We current own 1 Dutch Shepherd - ThunderHawk's Child of Lilith "Mazikeen" And we have loved and lost 3 - Vrijheid's Amie "Vada", Vrijheid's Hafwen "Letty" and Sather's High On Life "Narcotic". We train/compete in mondioring and agility.
Location: Minnesota
Contact:
Post
by k9katet » Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:38 pm
Welcome Jimmy,
I too admire your Dutch Shepherds!
Heather Sather & Mazikeen
http://www.k9katet.com
Marjolein
Working Dog
Posts: 2078 Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
Location: Warbeyen, Germany
Contact:
Post
by Marjolein » Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:07 pm
Hi Jimmy!
Busy preparing for next weekend
Hope you will post some pictures
vneerland
Global Moderator
Posts: 1547 Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:10 pm
Tell us about yourself: *
Location: Tex@s
Post
by vneerland » Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:00 pm
Marjolein wrote: Hi Jimmy!
Busy preparing for next weekend
Hope you will post some pictures
Something coming up that I did not know about?
Is it time for 'training days' again?
Judith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds
asheleylane
Puppy
Posts: 77 Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:01 pm
Tell us about yourself: Asheley Winters, have had Dutch Shepherds for 12+ years!
Location: Bluffdale, Utah, USA
Contact:
Post
by asheleylane » Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:07 pm
Training days only if I can come!!
Asheley Winters
vneerland
Global Moderator
Posts: 1547 Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:10 pm
Tell us about yourself: *
Location: Tex@s
Post
by vneerland » Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:43 pm
asheleylane wrote: Training days only if I can come!!
Asheley Winters
I am sure you could.
Quick.... Check out last minute flights.
(welcome Asheley. Feel free to post a short intro and drop on by more often)
Judith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds
Marjolein
Working Dog
Posts: 2078 Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
Location: Warbeyen, Germany
Contact:
Post
by Marjolein » Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:13 pm
vneerland wrote: Marjolein wrote: Hi Jimmy!
Busy preparing for next weekend
Hope you will post some pictures
Something coming up that I did not know about?
Is it time for 'training days' again?
Yup, and I wanted to go and look, but can't get leaf from my just found new job
Next year...
Marjolein
Working Dog
Posts: 2078 Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
Location: Warbeyen, Germany
Contact:
Post
by Marjolein » Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:12 pm
uhm, leaf
should be leave
vneerland
Global Moderator
Posts: 1547 Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:10 pm
Tell us about yourself: *
Location: Tex@s
jimmy
Just Whelped
Posts: 9 Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:26 pm
Tell us about yourself: Working dutch shepherd breeder
Location: France
Contact:
Post
by jimmy » Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:10 am
Hello everyone
The training days has been a success. we greeted more than 70 DS !
I sort of pictures and I'll be back in a few days!
Jimmy
vneerland
Global Moderator
Posts: 1547 Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:10 pm
Tell us about yourself: *
Location: Tex@s
Marjolein
Working Dog
Posts: 2078 Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
Location: Warbeyen, Germany
Contact:
Post
by Marjolein » Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:18 pm
Christie M
Global Moderator
Posts: 1279 Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:03 pm
Tell us about yourself: Love my striped beasts.
Post
by Christie M » Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:51 am
Very, VERY nice. Thank you for sharing!!!
Christie Meyer
http://www.northwoodsk9.com
http://www.dutchshepherdrescue.org
http://www.thunderhawkcanine.com
Be proud of the things that you have taught your dog. Be humbled and grateful for all of the things that your dog has taught you. - Unknown
jimmy
Just Whelped
Posts: 9 Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:26 pm
Tell us about yourself: Working dutch shepherd breeder
Location: France
Contact:
Post
by jimmy » Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:22 pm
Please excuse my slight delay on this topic
A lot of work here, we build our new house and all four our Dutch Shepherds!
Anyway ... Here are some photos of training days kindly made by Marie Axelsson :
http://www.vixax.com/FDG1/