Hi from France

For our new members to introduce themselves
User avatar
jimmy
Just Whelped
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:26 pm
Tell us about yourself: Working dutch shepherd breeder
Location: France
Contact:

Hi from France

Post by jimmy »

Hello everyone,

I had my first shepherd in 1995 with whom I found my passion: the ringsport, I have practiced it during almost 20 years as a handler and decoy. My second passion is breeding working dogs. (Dutch Shepherds of course :D
I wish long life and success to this forum!

Jimmy
User avatar
icvanstra
Working Dog
Posts: 1153
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:33 am
Tell us about yourself: .
Location: Broad Ripple - the coolest part of Indianapolis - sometimes Amersfoort

Re: Hi from France

Post by icvanstra »

Welcome!

eric
Eric
  • - Cino vom Foxtal
    - Abigail NORML de Weijer (over the bridge)
    - Hannah the DS wanna be (over the bridge)
User avatar
vneerland
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1547
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:10 pm
Tell us about yourself: *
Location: Tex@s

Re: Hi from France

Post by vneerland »

Jimmy! Bienvenue 8-)
Very pleased to see you here, and very surprised that you already found us. I guess it is not just your Fonds de Gueule dogs who are fast, but their owner too. :mrgreen:
ImageJudith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds Image
leih merigian
Working Dog
Posts: 1960
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:20 pm
Tell us about yourself: Had a GSD, am getting a DS puppy in a few weeks. Compete in agility, obedience, and cross train in tons of stuff. Found out about this site from the DS Rescue yahoo list.

Re: Hi from France

Post by leih merigian »

jimmy wrote:I wish long life and success to this forum!
Hi Jimmy!

Welcome, and I second that sentiment!
leih merigian
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...
User avatar
syzygy
Puppy
Posts: 59
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:34 pm
Tell us about yourself: I have two wonderful van Neerland Dutch Shepherds and play a little at UKC events.

Re: Hi from France

Post by syzygy »

Hi, Jimmy and welcome! I've been a secret admirer of your dogs for a long time. I have some of your videos on my computer :D and a lot of pictures saved to my DS files. Good to see you here!

Ellisa
"I have gone off to find myself. If I get back before I return, keep me here."
User avatar
jimmy
Just Whelped
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:26 pm
Tell us about yourself: Working dutch shepherd breeder
Location: France
Contact:

Re: Hi from France

Post by jimmy »

Hello Judith ! :D and thank you everybody for your nice welcome !
It became urgent to revise my English! And the best is to speak about dutch shepherds ! :mrgreen:
bayca
Just Whelped
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:46 am
Tell us about yourself: Jan,lives in holland with 3 DS

Re: Hi from France

Post by bayca »

hello Jimmy

Jan and Arris
User avatar
k9katet
Training Dog
Posts: 443
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:04 pm
Tell us about yourself: We current own 1 Dutch Shepherd - ThunderHawk's Child of Lilith "Mazikeen"
And we have loved and lost 3 - Vrijheid's Amie "Vada", Vrijheid's Hafwen "Letty" and Sather's High On Life "Narcotic".
We train/compete in mondioring and agility.
Location: Minnesota
Contact:

Re: Hi from France

Post by k9katet »

Welcome Jimmy,

I too admire your Dutch Shepherds!
Heather Sather & Mazikeen
http://www.k9katet.com
User avatar
Marjolein
Working Dog
Posts: 2078
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
Location: Warbeyen, Germany
Contact:

Re: Hi from France

Post by Marjolein »

Hi Jimmy!
Busy preparing for next weekend ;) Hope you will post some pictures 8-)
Image
User avatar
vneerland
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1547
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:10 pm
Tell us about yourself: *
Location: Tex@s

Re: Hi from France

Post by vneerland »

Marjolein wrote:Hi Jimmy!
Busy preparing for next weekend ;) Hope you will post some pictures 8-)
Something coming up that I did not know about? :? Is it time for 'training days' again? 8-)
ImageJudith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds Image
User avatar
asheleylane
Puppy
Posts: 77
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:01 pm
Tell us about yourself: Asheley Winters, have had Dutch Shepherds for 12+ years!
Location: Bluffdale, Utah, USA
Contact:

Re: Hi from France

Post by asheleylane »

Training days only if I can come!!
Asheley Winters
User avatar
vneerland
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1547
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:10 pm
Tell us about yourself: *
Location: Tex@s

Re: Hi from France

Post by vneerland »

asheleylane wrote:Training days only if I can come!!
Asheley Winters
I am sure you could. ;) Quick.... Check out last minute flights. :D
(welcome Asheley. Feel free to post a short intro and drop on by more often) :mrgreen:
ImageJudith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds Image
User avatar
Marjolein
Working Dog
Posts: 2078
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
Location: Warbeyen, Germany
Contact:

Re: Hi from France

Post by Marjolein »

vneerland wrote:
Marjolein wrote:Hi Jimmy!
Busy preparing for next weekend ;) Hope you will post some pictures 8-)
Something coming up that I did not know about? :? Is it time for 'training days' again? 8-)
Yup, and I wanted to go and look, but can't get leaf from my just found new job ;) Next year...
Image
User avatar
Marjolein
Working Dog
Posts: 2078
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
Location: Warbeyen, Germany
Contact:

Re: Hi from France

Post by Marjolein »

uhm, leaf Image should be leave Image

:oops:
Image
User avatar
vneerland
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1547
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:10 pm
Tell us about yourself: *
Location: Tex@s

Re: Hi from France

Post by vneerland »

:lol:
And in the process of that correction, she also manages to show off some cool new smilies. 8-) :mrgreen:
(some day, we will have more on here. I feel sure of that)
ImageJudith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds Image
User avatar
jimmy
Just Whelped
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:26 pm
Tell us about yourself: Working dutch shepherd breeder
Location: France
Contact:

Re: Hi from France

Post by jimmy »

Hello everyone

The training days has been a success. we greeted more than 70 DS !
I sort of pictures and I'll be back in a few days! :D

Jimmy
User avatar
vneerland
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1547
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:10 pm
Tell us about yourself: *
Location: Tex@s

Re: Hi from France

Post by vneerland »

:wtg: Wonderful! We can't wait! 8-)
ImageJudith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds Image
User avatar
Marjolein
Working Dog
Posts: 2078
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
Location: Warbeyen, Germany
Contact:

Re: Hi from France

Post by Marjolein »

Since Jimmy is probabely really busy healing from all the bitemarks that came trough the suit (where's that smilie Eric??) I'll put the link here:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2 ... 76b937acda

videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKzAAGV1ULE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kByqkGUJGQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fvit1b6nCxM
Image
User avatar
Christie M
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1279
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:03 pm
Tell us about yourself: Love my striped beasts.

Re: Hi from France

Post by Christie M »

Very, VERY nice. Thank you for sharing!!!
Christie Meyer
http://www.northwoodsk9.com
http://www.dutchshepherdrescue.org
http://www.thunderhawkcanine.com

Be proud of the things that you have taught your dog. Be humbled and grateful for all of the things that your dog has taught you. - Unknown
User avatar
jimmy
Just Whelped
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:26 pm
Tell us about yourself: Working dutch shepherd breeder
Location: France
Contact:

Re: Hi from France

Post by jimmy »

Please excuse my slight delay on this topic :mrgreen:
A lot of work here, we build our new house and all four our Dutch Shepherds!

Anyway ... Here are some photos of training days kindly made by Marie Axelsson : http://www.vixax.com/FDG1/
Post Reply