Dutch Shepherd Mix?

For our new members to introduce themselves
Momof3Pups
Just Whelped
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:37 pm
Tell us about yourself: I own 3 dogs
Tsavo an 11 month old Rhodesian Ridgeback
Bubba a 6 month old Mastiff Mix
Forrest a 3 month old Dutch Shepherd Mix

Re: Dutch Shepherd Mix?

Post by Momof3Pups »

Thank you :). Here are my 6 blessings! (Taken last month)

Image
User avatar
alspyce
Working Dog
Posts: 1222
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:51 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am in New York State. Got my first DS about 14 years ago (more or less as a rescue- lost her in Nov.). After years of GSD's, and a few dogs of other breeds (Rotti/Beauceron/Ger. Shorthaired Pointer/ Yorkie and my current Jack Russell) I now have another DS, 4mo female, no name yet, tho I have a few in mind.
Also have a horse-old quarter horse mare-32.
Can't wait for all the snow to get gone! Spring is coming too slow this year!
Location: Corinth, New York

Re: Dutch Shepherd Mix?

Post by alspyce »

Great Picture !
"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France
Chris Carlton/Lyric
Post Reply