It's really great to find an international forum to exchange views on our breed from all over the world !!!
My name is Fred, I live in the south east of France, near the Italian boarder. Fell in love with dutch shepherds about 20 years ago but waited till 2000 to get my first dutchie, at last !!!
I share a lot of activities with my DS : mondioring (even though it's not easy to find a club to practice it down where I am), dog shows, and my DS are also "visitor dogs" (if that's the word ??) in hospitals, schools etc.
My dutch family includes :
Rente-Deux-Dents du Vallon des Serps (AKA Réglisse) : my old love, she will be 13 in november, daughter of Ringo V.D. Vastenow and Malte des Hyènes de la Sensée. We have shared so much together throughout the years that I can't tell you all about it here but I guess I'll open another topic for lots of photos and information on my dear dogs.
Dark Side des Fonds de Gueule : Son of Tam-Tam des Fonds de Gueule (son of Nico Van Neerland) and Baghera des Fonds de Gueule (sister of Brassaï FDG). Simply adores working and specially biting and is so calm, loving and gentle in every day life...
Frigg des Crocs de l'Olympe (AKA Gothic) : Daughter of Styx des Crocs de l'Olympe (son of Ringo V.D. Vastenow) and Boukhis II CDO (Daughter of Tarhun CDO, the 1st dutch shepherd to take part in a french ring final in 2006, son of Leiru). Mad biter (lol)) but just like my other dogs, extremely well balanced and good family dog as well.
For those who would like to see the pedigrees or photos, you can check my website : http://www.bergerhollandais.fr/
Well looking forward to reading more about you all on this forum and discovering lots about our favourite breed all over the world ! Have a nice day ! Speak soon !!


Facebook page.