New to the forum , not to Dutchies

For our new members to introduce themselves
jasperswoman
Puppy
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:27 am
Tell us about yourself: My name is Krista Averyt Anderson .I am a fairly new Dutchy owner , with a very cool , awesome dog , whom I love to death , Jasper Van Neerland . A dog so cool he has his own Facebook page .
Location: Texarkana Tx

New to the forum , not to Dutchies

Post by jasperswoman »

I am Krista and I own a male Dutchy , Jasper Van Neerland , the dog so cool he has his own Facebook page . I am up to talk or visit with other Dutchy owners . Thanks
Krista Averyt -Anderson
User avatar
vneerland
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1547
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:10 pm
Tell us about yourself: *
Location: Tex@s

Re: New to the forum , not to Dutchies

Post by vneerland »

:wave: Hello Krista and Jasper! Welcome! Looking forward to you hanging out here, and getting to see pictures. I had no clue that Jasper had his own facebook page. Does that mean he has his own laptop as well? :?
ImageJudith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds Image
User avatar
Marjolein
Working Dog
Posts: 2078
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
Location: Warbeyen, Germany
Contact:

Re: New to the forum , not to Dutchies

Post by Marjolein »

Welcome :dslook:

I see Judith really does breed a different kind of DS, real working dogs!

Image
:dsrazz: :dssmile: :dssmile:

Love your facebook page Jasper! You rule!!!
Image
User avatar
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 5692
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
Location: Ct, USA

Re: New to the forum , not to Dutchies

Post by Dutchringgirl »

welcome!
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
leih merigian
Working Dog
Posts: 1960
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:20 pm
Tell us about yourself: Had a GSD, am getting a DS puppy in a few weeks. Compete in agility, obedience, and cross train in tons of stuff. Found out about this site from the DS Rescue yahoo list.

Re: New to the forum , not to Dutchies

Post by leih merigian »

Welcome to Krista and Jasper!
leih merigian
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...
jasperswoman
Puppy
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:27 am
Tell us about yourself: My name is Krista Averyt Anderson .I am a fairly new Dutchy owner , with a very cool , awesome dog , whom I love to death , Jasper Van Neerland . A dog so cool he has his own Facebook page .
Location: Texarkana Tx

Re: New to the forum , not to Dutchies

Post by jasperswoman »

No , Jasper does not have his own laptop , mainly because he has no lap and no thumbs , but those things aside I feel confident he could write his own blog .And as to the pic of him asleep in the chair.....he ran a 7 mile trail run that day .Heck , I took a nap too ! LOL
Krista Averyt -Anderson
User avatar
Marjolein
Working Dog
Posts: 2078
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
Location: Warbeyen, Germany
Contact:

Re: New to the forum , not to Dutchies

Post by Marjolein »

jasperswoman wrote:he ran a 7 mile trail run that day .Heck , I took a nap too ! LOL
sure...

:dssmile: :dssmile:
Image
User avatar
vneerland
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1547
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:10 pm
Tell us about yourself: *
Location: Tex@s

Re: New to the forum , not to Dutchies

Post by vneerland »

Marjolein wrote:
jasperswoman wrote:he ran a 7 mile trail run that day .Heck , I took a nap too ! LOL
sure...
:dssmile: :dssmile:
Show me a picture of Ivil or Dingo after a 10 km run Marjo..... ;) :whistle:
ImageJudith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds Image
jasperswoman
Puppy
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:27 am
Tell us about yourself: My name is Krista Averyt Anderson .I am a fairly new Dutchy owner , with a very cool , awesome dog , whom I love to death , Jasper Van Neerland . A dog so cool he has his own Facebook page .
Location: Texarkana Tx

Re: New to the forum , not to Dutchies

Post by jasperswoman »

He also goes mountain biking with me . He has done a 10 mile trail too ! He just values a good soft chair ! LOL .
Krista Averyt -Anderson
jasperswoman
Puppy
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:27 am
Tell us about yourself: My name is Krista Averyt Anderson .I am a fairly new Dutchy owner , with a very cool , awesome dog , whom I love to death , Jasper Van Neerland . A dog so cool he has his own Facebook page .
Location: Texarkana Tx

Re: New to the forum , not to Dutchies

Post by jasperswoman »

He also won the 5 and under males at the Jingle Bell 5 k , two years ago . Granted it was an honourary medal , but it was a medal noe the less . HAHA !!
Krista Averyt -Anderson
User avatar
Marjolein
Working Dog
Posts: 2078
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
Location: Warbeyen, Germany
Contact:

Re: New to the forum , not to Dutchies

Post by Marjolein »

vneerland wrote:
Marjolein wrote:
jasperswoman wrote:he ran a 7 mile trail run that day .Heck , I took a nap too ! LOL
sure...
:dssmile: :dssmile:
Show me a picture of Ivil or Dingo after a 10 km run Marjo..... ;) :whistle:
duh, we go 8 km twice a week :roll: 6km when I'm lazy...
Ivil even does the bike-jöring thing (pulling in front of the bike)
:whistle:

(Jasper, no offence, just LOVE to annoy Judith, hihi) :dssmile:
Image
jasperswoman
Puppy
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:27 am
Tell us about yourself: My name is Krista Averyt Anderson .I am a fairly new Dutchy owner , with a very cool , awesome dog , whom I love to death , Jasper Van Neerland . A dog so cool he has his own Facebook page .
Location: Texarkana Tx

Re: New to the forum , not to Dutchies

Post by jasperswoman »

I know ....I could taste the sarcasm ! :)
Krista Averyt -Anderson
jasperswoman
Puppy
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:27 am
Tell us about yourself: My name is Krista Averyt Anderson .I am a fairly new Dutchy owner , with a very cool , awesome dog , whom I love to death , Jasper Van Neerland . A dog so cool he has his own Facebook page .
Location: Texarkana Tx

Re: New to the forum , not to Dutchies

Post by jasperswoman »

There are some new (old ) pics of Jas on his FB page . I need to do some this year .Enjoy .
Krista Averyt -Anderson
User avatar
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 5692
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
Location: Ct, USA

Re: New to the forum , not to Dutchies

Post by Dutchringgirl »

Thats great that he runs with you ! Thalie goes snow shoeing with me now, we are out for about 3 hours, not sure how many miles though but we cover some good terrain. Once the snow is gone, Ill get the mountain bike out and start that up again.
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
User avatar
vneerland
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1547
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:10 pm
Tell us about yourself: *
Location: Tex@s

Re: New to the forum , not to Dutchies

Post by vneerland »

Marjolein wrote:(Jasper, no offence, just LOVE to annoy Judith, hihi) :dssmile:
You share that quality with him. :roll: Jasper used to annoy me all the time, especially when he was asleep. No dog has ever snored louder than him, I swear! (Except maybe his aunt Jade, she was awefully good at it too, but Jas still took the cake) :eek:
ImageJudith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds Image
jasperswoman
Puppy
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:27 am
Tell us about yourself: My name is Krista Averyt Anderson .I am a fairly new Dutchy owner , with a very cool , awesome dog , whom I love to death , Jasper Van Neerland . A dog so cool he has his own Facebook page .
Location: Texarkana Tx

Re: New to the forum , not to Dutchies

Post by jasperswoman »

Which is funny because he almost never snores here . But it could be because my sheltie Nick , snores so loud !
Krista Averyt -Anderson
jasperswoman
Puppy
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:27 am
Tell us about yourself: My name is Krista Averyt Anderson .I am a fairly new Dutchy owner , with a very cool , awesome dog , whom I love to death , Jasper Van Neerland . A dog so cool he has his own Facebook page .
Location: Texarkana Tx

Re: New to the forum , not to Dutchies

Post by jasperswoman »

He does however sleep with his tongue sticking out !
Krista Averyt -Anderson
User avatar
Marjolein
Working Dog
Posts: 2078
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
Location: Warbeyen, Germany
Contact:

Re: New to the forum , not to Dutchies

Post by Marjolein »

jasperswoman wrote:He does however sleep with his tongue sticking out !
:dsroll: Does he drink a lot? :pals:
Image
User avatar
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 5692
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
Location: Ct, USA

Re: New to the forum , not to Dutchies

Post by Dutchringgirl »

jasperswoman wrote:He does however sleep with his tongue sticking out !
We need a picture of that !!
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
jasperswoman
Puppy
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:27 am
Tell us about yourself: My name is Krista Averyt Anderson .I am a fairly new Dutchy owner , with a very cool , awesome dog , whom I love to death , Jasper Van Neerland . A dog so cool he has his own Facebook page .
Location: Texarkana Tx

Re: New to the forum , not to Dutchies

Post by jasperswoman »

Only a shot or two !! ;) :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Krista Averyt -Anderson
Post Reply