New to the forum , not to Dutchies
-
jasperswoman
- Puppy
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:27 am
- Tell us about yourself: My name is Krista Averyt Anderson .I am a fairly new Dutchy owner , with a very cool , awesome dog , whom I love to death , Jasper Van Neerland . A dog so cool he has his own Facebook page .
- Location: Texarkana Tx
New to the forum , not to Dutchies
I am Krista and I own a male Dutchy , Jasper Van Neerland , the dog so cool he has his own Facebook page . I am up to talk or visit with other Dutchy owners . Thanks
Krista Averyt -Anderson
- vneerland
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 1547
- Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:10 pm
- Tell us about yourself: *
- Location: Tex@s
Re: New to the forum , not to Dutchies
Judith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds 
- Marjolein
- Working Dog
- Posts: 2078
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
- Location: Warbeyen, Germany
- Contact:
Re: New to the forum , not to Dutchies
Welcome
I see Judith really does breed a different kind of DS, real working dogs!

Love your facebook page Jasper! You rule!!!
I see Judith really does breed a different kind of DS, real working dogs!

Love your facebook page Jasper! You rule!!!
- Dutchringgirl
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 5692
- Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
- Location: Ct, USA
-
leih merigian
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1960
- Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:20 pm
- Tell us about yourself: Had a GSD, am getting a DS puppy in a few weeks. Compete in agility, obedience, and cross train in tons of stuff. Found out about this site from the DS Rescue yahoo list.
Re: New to the forum , not to Dutchies
Welcome to Krista and Jasper!
leih merigian
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...
-
jasperswoman
- Puppy
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:27 am
- Tell us about yourself: My name is Krista Averyt Anderson .I am a fairly new Dutchy owner , with a very cool , awesome dog , whom I love to death , Jasper Van Neerland . A dog so cool he has his own Facebook page .
- Location: Texarkana Tx
Re: New to the forum , not to Dutchies
No , Jasper does not have his own laptop , mainly because he has no lap and no thumbs , but those things aside I feel confident he could write his own blog .And as to the pic of him asleep in the chair.....he ran a 7 mile trail run that day .Heck , I took a nap too ! LOL
Krista Averyt -Anderson
- Marjolein
- Working Dog
- Posts: 2078
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
- Location: Warbeyen, Germany
- Contact:
Re: New to the forum , not to Dutchies
sure...jasperswoman wrote:he ran a 7 mile trail run that day .Heck , I took a nap too ! LOL

- vneerland
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 1547
- Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:10 pm
- Tell us about yourself: *
- Location: Tex@s
Re: New to the forum , not to Dutchies
Show me a picture of Ivil or Dingo after a 10 km run Marjo.....Marjolein wrote:sure...jasperswoman wrote:he ran a 7 mile trail run that day .Heck , I took a nap too ! LOL
![]()
Judith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds 
-
jasperswoman
- Puppy
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:27 am
- Tell us about yourself: My name is Krista Averyt Anderson .I am a fairly new Dutchy owner , with a very cool , awesome dog , whom I love to death , Jasper Van Neerland . A dog so cool he has his own Facebook page .
- Location: Texarkana Tx
Re: New to the forum , not to Dutchies
He also goes mountain biking with me . He has done a 10 mile trail too ! He just values a good soft chair ! LOL .
Krista Averyt -Anderson
-
jasperswoman
- Puppy
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:27 am
- Tell us about yourself: My name is Krista Averyt Anderson .I am a fairly new Dutchy owner , with a very cool , awesome dog , whom I love to death , Jasper Van Neerland . A dog so cool he has his own Facebook page .
- Location: Texarkana Tx
Re: New to the forum , not to Dutchies
He also won the 5 and under males at the Jingle Bell 5 k , two years ago . Granted it was an honourary medal , but it was a medal noe the less . HAHA !!
Krista Averyt -Anderson
- Marjolein
- Working Dog
- Posts: 2078
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
- Location: Warbeyen, Germany
- Contact:
Re: New to the forum , not to Dutchies
duh, we go 8 km twice a weekvneerland wrote:Show me a picture of Ivil or Dingo after a 10 km run Marjo.....Marjolein wrote:sure...jasperswoman wrote:he ran a 7 mile trail run that day .Heck , I took a nap too ! LOL
![]()
![]()
Ivil even does the bike-jöring thing (pulling in front of the bike)
(Jasper, no offence, just LOVE to annoy Judith, hihi)

-
jasperswoman
- Puppy
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:27 am
- Tell us about yourself: My name is Krista Averyt Anderson .I am a fairly new Dutchy owner , with a very cool , awesome dog , whom I love to death , Jasper Van Neerland . A dog so cool he has his own Facebook page .
- Location: Texarkana Tx
Re: New to the forum , not to Dutchies
I know ....I could taste the sarcasm ! 
Krista Averyt -Anderson
-
jasperswoman
- Puppy
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:27 am
- Tell us about yourself: My name is Krista Averyt Anderson .I am a fairly new Dutchy owner , with a very cool , awesome dog , whom I love to death , Jasper Van Neerland . A dog so cool he has his own Facebook page .
- Location: Texarkana Tx
Re: New to the forum , not to Dutchies
There are some new (old ) pics of Jas on his FB page . I need to do some this year .Enjoy .
Krista Averyt -Anderson
- Dutchringgirl
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 5692
- Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
- Location: Ct, USA
Re: New to the forum , not to Dutchies
Thats great that he runs with you ! Thalie goes snow shoeing with me now, we are out for about 3 hours, not sure how many miles though but we cover some good terrain. Once the snow is gone, Ill get the mountain bike out and start that up again.
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT




- vneerland
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 1547
- Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:10 pm
- Tell us about yourself: *
- Location: Tex@s
Re: New to the forum , not to Dutchies
You share that quality with him.Marjolein wrote:(Jasper, no offence, just LOVE to annoy Judith, hihi)
Judith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds 
-
jasperswoman
- Puppy
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:27 am
- Tell us about yourself: My name is Krista Averyt Anderson .I am a fairly new Dutchy owner , with a very cool , awesome dog , whom I love to death , Jasper Van Neerland . A dog so cool he has his own Facebook page .
- Location: Texarkana Tx
Re: New to the forum , not to Dutchies
Which is funny because he almost never snores here . But it could be because my sheltie Nick , snores so loud !
Krista Averyt -Anderson
-
jasperswoman
- Puppy
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:27 am
- Tell us about yourself: My name is Krista Averyt Anderson .I am a fairly new Dutchy owner , with a very cool , awesome dog , whom I love to death , Jasper Van Neerland . A dog so cool he has his own Facebook page .
- Location: Texarkana Tx
Re: New to the forum , not to Dutchies
He does however sleep with his tongue sticking out !
Krista Averyt -Anderson
- Marjolein
- Working Dog
- Posts: 2078
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
- Location: Warbeyen, Germany
- Contact:
Re: New to the forum , not to Dutchies
jasperswoman wrote:He does however sleep with his tongue sticking out !
Does he drink a lot? - Dutchringgirl
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 5692
- Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
- Location: Ct, USA
Re: New to the forum , not to Dutchies
We need a picture of that !!jasperswoman wrote:He does however sleep with his tongue sticking out !
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT




-
jasperswoman
- Puppy
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:27 am
- Tell us about yourself: My name is Krista Averyt Anderson .I am a fairly new Dutchy owner , with a very cool , awesome dog , whom I love to death , Jasper Van Neerland . A dog so cool he has his own Facebook page .
- Location: Texarkana Tx


Facebook page.