Tell us about yourself: I'm an owner of 3 rescue dogs. Sasha-Mostly DS (?) Fizban a black GSD with silver bleed through and a spitzy type mix. I live for my critters....oh, and I have 3 cats too.
Tell us about yourself: I adopted a Dutch Shepherd mix (without knowing what she was) from the SPCA here in Victoria BC and am now trying to learn everything I can about this breed. My husband and I work from home most of the time so I thought it was time to get a puppy! We have his 2 boys here half the time and we wanted a nice family dog.
Sugar looks like a miniature Dutch Shepherd with floppy ears, and has every ounce of DS traits in her little body!
I hope to learn from other DS owners and share doggy experiences.
Tell us about yourself: I'm an owner of 3 rescue dogs. Sasha-Mostly DS (?) Fizban a black GSD with silver bleed through and a spitzy type mix. I live for my critters....oh, and I have 3 cats too.
Tell us about yourself: I'm an owner of 3 rescue dogs. Sasha-Mostly DS (?) Fizban a black GSD with silver bleed through and a spitzy type mix. I live for my critters....oh, and I have 3 cats too.
Tell us about yourself: I'm an owner of 3 rescue dogs. Sasha-Mostly DS (?) Fizban a black GSD with silver bleed through and a spitzy type mix. I live for my critters....oh, and I have 3 cats too.
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
Tell us about yourself: Hi, I live in NC with my husband, daughter and son. With three Westies and 2 cats already in our family, we recently acquired a Dutch Shepherd as a service dog for our daughter, Sally.
I might have to try a cuz if they are pretty sturdy. Bought Sasha one of the larger-than-usual tennis balls with a squeaker, I think it was made by Kong. I could barely dent it with my hands, so I felt sure it would last awhile. She bit it hard enough to break the squeaker the first time she played with it.
Tell us about yourself: We current own 1 Dutch Shepherd - ThunderHawk's Child of Lilith "Mazikeen" And we have loved and lost 3 - Vrijheid's Amie "Vada", Vrijheid's Hafwen "Letty" and Sather's High On Life "Narcotic". We train/compete in mondioring and agility.
Tell us about yourself: Dogs are my life, what can I say. GSDs primarily for nearly 50 years til bringing in my first DutchShep about 4 years ago. GSD rescue for 9 yrs, nearly 200 thru my home, rehabbed, adopted out. Been involved in AKC ob, herding, tracking, agility; Schutzhund-DVG; scent detection (HR-water)&narcotics, some patrol work. Mostly herding training at present on my little farm.