My Pack

Have a photo you want to share?
Post Reply
JoanKB
Just Whelped
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:43 pm
Tell us about yourself: I'm an owner of 3 rescue dogs. Sasha-Mostly DS (?) Fizban a black GSD with silver bleed through and a spitzy type mix. I live for my critters....oh, and I have 3 cats too.

My Pack

Post by JoanKB »

Here's my pack Mugging me while I was trying to work on the computer. Note: Sasha looks Soooo amused by her big doofy brother.

Image

Kitchi..my spitzy kind o mix

Image

Looking like a total pariah dog...

Image


Fizban the DORK

Image

And Sasha with her "baby" She is a cuz NUT

Image
Joan
Mom to
Kitchi...Spitz mix
Sasha....DS Mix
Fizban...Black ish GSD
AND 3 rescue kitties
User avatar
Christie M
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1279
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:03 pm
Tell us about yourself: Love my striped beasts.

Re: My Pack

Post by Christie M »

Very sweet pictures!!
Mine love cuz too!! Unfortunately the mastiff mix loves them too and then they are gone :-) Brat!
Christie Meyer
http://www.northwoodsk9.com
http://www.dutchshepherdrescue.org
http://www.thunderhawkcanine.com

Be proud of the things that you have taught your dog. Be humbled and grateful for all of the things that your dog has taught you. - Unknown
Sugars Mom
Working Dog
Posts: 1734
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:16 am
Tell us about yourself: I adopted a Dutch Shepherd mix (without knowing what she was) from the SPCA here in Victoria BC and am now trying to learn everything I can about this breed. My husband and I work from home most of the time so I thought it was time to get a puppy! We have his 2 boys here half the time and we wanted a nice family dog.

Sugar looks like a miniature Dutch Shepherd with floppy ears, and has every ounce of DS traits in her little body!

I hope to learn from other DS owners and share doggy experiences.
Location: Victoria BC

Re: My Pack

Post by Sugars Mom »

Very nice pack.

BTW, what's a "cuz"?
Sue (and Sugar)

Image
User avatar
Schlussdibusti
Working Dog
Posts: 1040
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:25 pm
Tell us about yourself: I adopted a DS

Re: My Pack

Post by Schlussdibusti »

What a riot!! :D Looks like they are planning something...maybe pulling out the internet cable or something? :D

Also wondering what a "cuz" is............
Eva & Marco BH
Jupiter, Florida
JoanKB
Just Whelped
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:43 pm
Tell us about yourself: I'm an owner of 3 rescue dogs. Sasha-Mostly DS (?) Fizban a black GSD with silver bleed through and a spitzy type mix. I live for my critters....oh, and I have 3 cats too.

Re: My Pack

Post by JoanKB »

Love my kids! A cuz is well.... http://www.nipandbones.com/jw-cuz-dog-toys.html
Joan
Mom to
Kitchi...Spitz mix
Sasha....DS Mix
Fizban...Black ish GSD
AND 3 rescue kitties
User avatar
Schlussdibusti
Working Dog
Posts: 1040
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:25 pm
Tell us about yourself: I adopted a DS

Re: My Pack

Post by Schlussdibusti »

Thanks for the link to the cuz! Do you have a "good cuz" or a :bad cuz"? :mrgreen:
Eva & Marco BH
Jupiter, Florida
JoanKB
Just Whelped
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:43 pm
Tell us about yourself: I'm an owner of 3 rescue dogs. Sasha-Mostly DS (?) Fizban a black GSD with silver bleed through and a spitzy type mix. I live for my critters....oh, and I have 3 cats too.

Re: My Pack

Post by JoanKB »

I have a few good cuz, a bad cuz and a cuz chicken....I have lotsa cuz....My dearly departed GSD George killed a dino cuz. RIP George and Dino cuz.
Joan
Mom to
Kitchi...Spitz mix
Sasha....DS Mix
Fizban...Black ish GSD
AND 3 rescue kitties
JoanKB
Just Whelped
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:43 pm
Tell us about yourself: I'm an owner of 3 rescue dogs. Sasha-Mostly DS (?) Fizban a black GSD with silver bleed through and a spitzy type mix. I live for my critters....oh, and I have 3 cats too.

Re: My Pack

Post by JoanKB »

AND....I'm sure the pupper mob would LOVE to unplug the internet. TG for wi fi. LOL!!
Joan
Mom to
Kitchi...Spitz mix
Sasha....DS Mix
Fizban...Black ish GSD
AND 3 rescue kitties
User avatar
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 5692
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
Location: Ct, USA

Re: My Pack

Post by Dutchringgirl »

Nice looking bunch! I have a cuz, i didnt know what it was until now :dsshock:
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
User avatar
Libbyt
Puppy
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 1:29 am
Tell us about yourself: Hi, I live in NC with my husband, daughter and son. With three Westies and 2 cats already in our family, we recently acquired a Dutch Shepherd as a service dog for our daughter, Sally.

Re: My Pack

Post by Libbyt »

I might have to try a cuz if they are pretty sturdy. Bought Sasha one of the larger-than-usual tennis balls with a squeaker, I think it was made by Kong. I could barely dent it with my hands, so I felt sure it would last awhile. She bit it hard enough to break the squeaker the first time she played with it. :dsshock:
Libby
Mom of Sally and her DS BFF, Sasha
User avatar
Marjolein
Working Dog
Posts: 2078
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
Location: Warbeyen, Germany
Contact:

Re: My Pack

Post by Marjolein »

whoohahahaha!Love that first pic :wtg:
Image
User avatar
k9katet
Training Dog
Posts: 443
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:04 pm
Tell us about yourself: We current own 1 Dutch Shepherd - ThunderHawk's Child of Lilith "Mazikeen"
And we have loved and lost 3 - Vrijheid's Amie "Vada", Vrijheid's Hafwen "Letty" and Sather's High On Life "Narcotic".
We train/compete in mondioring and agility.
Location: Minnesota
Contact:

Re: My Pack

Post by k9katet »

I love that group pic!
Heather Sather & Mazikeen
http://www.k9katet.com
GSDNanny
Training Dog
Posts: 615
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:13 pm
Tell us about yourself: Dogs are my life, what can I say. GSDs primarily for nearly 50 years til bringing in my first DutchShep about 4 years ago. GSD rescue for 9 yrs, nearly 200 thru my home, rehabbed, adopted out. Been involved in AKC ob, herding, tracking, agility; Schutzhund-DVG; scent detection (HR-water)&narcotics, some patrol work. Mostly herding training at present on my little farm.

Re: My Pack

Post by GSDNanny »

Wonderful! Great pictures. Thanx for sharing.

Denise Gatlin & Zip, Shooter & the K9 crew

Livin' in the deep south - Louisiana
Post Reply