It's a nice and quiet piece of forest, you hardly ever see anyone, althought it's very nice. InGermany your dogs get to run free almost everywhere, as long as you are in control. If you are NOT in control, hunters are allowed to shoot any dog chasing wildlife, except for SAR and Police dogs... You get 3 warnings, but it is said they do not always wait for a third one...
Anyway, I have everthing under control, ofcourse, so they get to roam free

vieuw on the Schwanenburg Castle

running in the forest

the trail follows a river (the Wetering) and contains lots of waterbirds...

and Dutch Shepherds

Ivil retrieves a stick..

again...

...distracted by a "floating chicken"

on the way back she spots the swimming lunch again... "NEE!"

annnnd...

...schake!

Dingo retrieves the stick too...

Ivil is very upset, it was hers first!

So she figures out a plan...

...to get it...

...as ususal...

...when Dingo looks away.

Darn! he is getting my stick again!

pretend I'm not watching...

and then sneak up...

Got it!

ahh, lovely overhere. Where did Ivil go?

Oh, me welll, I'm just hangin out Dingo.

HAP

Run!!

Dingo digs a hole in the water...

Hey Dingo, I got the stick "jaja, whatever, I'm diggin' a hole!"

I got the stikc! I got the stick! "dig dig dig, darn, why can't I get a hole in this stuff?? Eat this water!! and this!"

Whahaha, the old fool thinks he can dig a hole in water

The trail goes up...

for a nice vieuw over the park

and back at the car we spotted some baby-swans. (Schwanenburg means "Swan Castle")


Facebook page.



Judith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds 