Lyric photo

Have a photo you want to share?
Post Reply
User avatar
alspyce
Working Dog
Posts: 1222
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:51 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am in New York State. Got my first DS about 14 years ago (more or less as a rescue- lost her in Nov.). After years of GSD's, and a few dogs of other breeds (Rotti/Beauceron/Ger. Shorthaired Pointer/ Yorkie and my current Jack Russell) I now have another DS, 4mo female, no name yet, tho I have a few in mind.
Also have a horse-old quarter horse mare-32.
Can't wait for all the snow to get gone! Spring is coming too slow this year!
Location: Corinth, New York

Lyric photo

Post by alspyce »

Trying to figure this out. Still can't set the avitar thing.[https://picasaweb.google.com/alspyce/Ly ... directlink][/img]
Last edited by alspyce on Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France
Chris Carlton/Lyric
User avatar
alspyce
Working Dog
Posts: 1222
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:51 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am in New York State. Got my first DS about 14 years ago (more or less as a rescue- lost her in Nov.). After years of GSD's, and a few dogs of other breeds (Rotti/Beauceron/Ger. Shorthaired Pointer/ Yorkie and my current Jack Russell) I now have another DS, 4mo female, no name yet, tho I have a few in mind.
Also have a horse-old quarter horse mare-32.
Can't wait for all the snow to get gone! Spring is coming too slow this year!
Location: Corinth, New York

Re: Lyric photo

Post by alspyce »

Still didn't get it right. Maybe I need a beer first. :pint: I've had it with Picasa--is there something easier for a computer challenged idiot? :huh:
"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France
Chris Carlton/Lyric
User avatar
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 5692
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
Location: Ct, USA

Re: Lyric photo

Post by Dutchringgirl »

hahaha, I use photobucket
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
User avatar
icvanstra
Working Dog
Posts: 1153
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:33 am
Tell us about yourself: .
Location: Broad Ripple - the coolest part of Indianapolis - sometimes Amersfoort

Re: Lyric photo

Post by icvanstra »

sorry you are having problems...

Many of the photosharing website have changed how they "post" the picture to the internet.

Try going to the picture and right clicking on it. Then try to post either that link or look at the properties of the photo and see where the image location really is.

...

Also, I opened up the forum to uploading photo's a while back...
Eric
  • - Cino vom Foxtal
    - Abigail NORML de Weijer (over the bridge)
    - Hannah the DS wanna be (over the bridge)
User avatar
icvanstra
Working Dog
Posts: 1153
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:33 am
Tell us about yourself: .
Location: Broad Ripple - the coolest part of Indianapolis - sometimes Amersfoort

Re: Lyric photo

Post by icvanstra »

Chris,

I just tried accessing that URL directly and it didn't work. It offered up for me to access your albums and Picasa stated that you have not public photo albums.

You may need to create an album that is public to post shared photo's into.

...

My recommendation for avatars is that you upload it to the forum though...
Eric
  • - Cino vom Foxtal
    - Abigail NORML de Weijer (over the bridge)
    - Hannah the DS wanna be (over the bridge)
User avatar
dutchringdog
Green Dog
Posts: 117
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:41 am
Tell us about yourself: I am a single mom with two great children and a lovely DS

Re: Lyric photo

Post by dutchringdog »

we can now upload photos from our computer? Or still just our avatars?
Lisa , Thalie, Sadie
Image
http://www.designsbyclyne.com
Sugars Mom
Working Dog
Posts: 1734
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:16 am
Tell us about yourself: I adopted a Dutch Shepherd mix (without knowing what she was) from the SPCA here in Victoria BC and am now trying to learn everything I can about this breed. My husband and I work from home most of the time so I thought it was time to get a puppy! We have his 2 boys here half the time and we wanted a nice family dog.

Sugar looks like a miniature Dutch Shepherd with floppy ears, and has every ounce of DS traits in her little body!

I hope to learn from other DS owners and share doggy experiences.
Location: Victoria BC

Re: Lyric photo

Post by Sugars Mom »

I use Picasa and they have made it much more user friendly to upload your pics to it with the drag and drop feature. Plus they eliminated the 5 maximum at a time, so you can upload 20 or 30 pics at a time.It's not that bad once you know what you need to do to upload to this site.

To post the pic to this site, go to the Picasa album - make it a public album - then click on the pics in the album so they are big, not thumbnails (I wondered why some of the pics I posted were bigger and some were smaller - I copied thumbnails) then right click on your pic and choose "copy image location". On this site, in your post you need to choose the Img from the top of your text box. Then you just paste what you copied from Picasa in-between the Img brackets. Then your pic will show up when you post.

Hope that helps :)
Sue (and Sugar)

Image
User avatar
icvanstra
Working Dog
Posts: 1153
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:33 am
Tell us about yourself: .
Location: Broad Ripple - the coolest part of Indianapolis - sometimes Amersfoort

Re: Lyric photo

Post by icvanstra »

dutchringdog wrote:we can now upload photos from our computer? Or still just our avatars?
we turned on uploading photo's after we moved to the new hosting company.
Eric
  • - Cino vom Foxtal
    - Abigail NORML de Weijer (over the bridge)
    - Hannah the DS wanna be (over the bridge)
User avatar
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 5692
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
Location: Ct, USA

Re: Lyric photo

Post by Dutchringgirl »

Oh, Duh me, its on the attatchment tab... and im supposted to be a computer buff :dsangry:
Attachments
IMG00203-20110503-1313.jpg
IMG00203-20110503-1313.jpg (81.82 KiB) Viewed 2608 times
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
Sugars Mom
Working Dog
Posts: 1734
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:16 am
Tell us about yourself: I adopted a Dutch Shepherd mix (without knowing what she was) from the SPCA here in Victoria BC and am now trying to learn everything I can about this breed. My husband and I work from home most of the time so I thought it was time to get a puppy! We have his 2 boys here half the time and we wanted a nice family dog.

Sugar looks like a miniature Dutch Shepherd with floppy ears, and has every ounce of DS traits in her little body!

I hope to learn from other DS owners and share doggy experiences.
Location: Victoria BC

Re: Lyric photo

Post by Sugars Mom »

OMG look at that cute little nose!
Sue (and Sugar)

Image
Post Reply