Lyric photo
- alspyce
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1222
- Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:51 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I am in New York State. Got my first DS about 14 years ago (more or less as a rescue- lost her in Nov.). After years of GSD's, and a few dogs of other breeds (Rotti/Beauceron/Ger. Shorthaired Pointer/ Yorkie and my current Jack Russell) I now have another DS, 4mo female, no name yet, tho I have a few in mind.
Also have a horse-old quarter horse mare-32.
Can't wait for all the snow to get gone! Spring is coming too slow this year! - Location: Corinth, New York
Lyric photo
Trying to figure this out. Still can't set the avitar thing.[https://picasaweb.google.com/alspyce/Ly ... directlink][/img]
Last edited by alspyce on Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France
Chris Carlton/Lyric
Chris Carlton/Lyric
- alspyce
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1222
- Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:51 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I am in New York State. Got my first DS about 14 years ago (more or less as a rescue- lost her in Nov.). After years of GSD's, and a few dogs of other breeds (Rotti/Beauceron/Ger. Shorthaired Pointer/ Yorkie and my current Jack Russell) I now have another DS, 4mo female, no name yet, tho I have a few in mind.
Also have a horse-old quarter horse mare-32.
Can't wait for all the snow to get gone! Spring is coming too slow this year! - Location: Corinth, New York
Re: Lyric photo
Still didn't get it right. Maybe I need a beer first.
I've had it with Picasa--is there something easier for a computer challenged idiot? 
"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France
Chris Carlton/Lyric
Chris Carlton/Lyric
- Dutchringgirl
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 5692
- Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
- Location: Ct, USA
- icvanstra
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1153
- Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:33 am
- Tell us about yourself: .
- Location: Broad Ripple - the coolest part of Indianapolis - sometimes Amersfoort
Re: Lyric photo
sorry you are having problems...
Many of the photosharing website have changed how they "post" the picture to the internet.
Try going to the picture and right clicking on it. Then try to post either that link or look at the properties of the photo and see where the image location really is.
...
Also, I opened up the forum to uploading photo's a while back...
Many of the photosharing website have changed how they "post" the picture to the internet.
Try going to the picture and right clicking on it. Then try to post either that link or look at the properties of the photo and see where the image location really is.
...
Also, I opened up the forum to uploading photo's a while back...
Eric
- - Cino vom Foxtal
- Abigail NORML de Weijer (over the bridge)
- Hannah the DS wanna be (over the bridge)
- icvanstra
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1153
- Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:33 am
- Tell us about yourself: .
- Location: Broad Ripple - the coolest part of Indianapolis - sometimes Amersfoort
Re: Lyric photo
Chris,
I just tried accessing that URL directly and it didn't work. It offered up for me to access your albums and Picasa stated that you have not public photo albums.
You may need to create an album that is public to post shared photo's into.
...
My recommendation for avatars is that you upload it to the forum though...
I just tried accessing that URL directly and it didn't work. It offered up for me to access your albums and Picasa stated that you have not public photo albums.
You may need to create an album that is public to post shared photo's into.
...
My recommendation for avatars is that you upload it to the forum though...
Eric
- - Cino vom Foxtal
- Abigail NORML de Weijer (over the bridge)
- Hannah the DS wanna be (over the bridge)
- dutchringdog
- Green Dog
- Posts: 117
- Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:41 am
- Tell us about yourself: I am a single mom with two great children and a lovely DS
Re: Lyric photo
we can now upload photos from our computer? Or still just our avatars?
-
Sugars Mom
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1734
- Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:16 am
- Tell us about yourself: I adopted a Dutch Shepherd mix (without knowing what she was) from the SPCA here in Victoria BC and am now trying to learn everything I can about this breed. My husband and I work from home most of the time so I thought it was time to get a puppy! We have his 2 boys here half the time and we wanted a nice family dog.
Sugar looks like a miniature Dutch Shepherd with floppy ears, and has every ounce of DS traits in her little body!
I hope to learn from other DS owners and share doggy experiences. - Location: Victoria BC
Re: Lyric photo
I use Picasa and they have made it much more user friendly to upload your pics to it with the drag and drop feature. Plus they eliminated the 5 maximum at a time, so you can upload 20 or 30 pics at a time.It's not that bad once you know what you need to do to upload to this site.
To post the pic to this site, go to the Picasa album - make it a public album - then click on the pics in the album so they are big, not thumbnails (I wondered why some of the pics I posted were bigger and some were smaller - I copied thumbnails) then right click on your pic and choose "copy image location". On this site, in your post you need to choose the Img from the top of your text box. Then you just paste what you copied from Picasa in-between the Img brackets. Then your pic will show up when you post.
Hope that helps
To post the pic to this site, go to the Picasa album - make it a public album - then click on the pics in the album so they are big, not thumbnails (I wondered why some of the pics I posted were bigger and some were smaller - I copied thumbnails) then right click on your pic and choose "copy image location". On this site, in your post you need to choose the Img from the top of your text box. Then you just paste what you copied from Picasa in-between the Img brackets. Then your pic will show up when you post.
Hope that helps
Sue (and Sugar)

- icvanstra
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1153
- Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:33 am
- Tell us about yourself: .
- Location: Broad Ripple - the coolest part of Indianapolis - sometimes Amersfoort
Re: Lyric photo
we turned on uploading photo's after we moved to the new hosting company.dutchringdog wrote:we can now upload photos from our computer? Or still just our avatars?
Eric
- - Cino vom Foxtal
- Abigail NORML de Weijer (over the bridge)
- Hannah the DS wanna be (over the bridge)
- Dutchringgirl
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 5692
- Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
- Location: Ct, USA
Re: Lyric photo
Oh, Duh me, its on the attatchment tab... and im supposted to be a computer buff 

- Attachments
-
- IMG00203-20110503-1313.jpg (81.82 KiB) Viewed 2606 times
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT




-
Sugars Mom
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1734
- Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:16 am
- Tell us about yourself: I adopted a Dutch Shepherd mix (without knowing what she was) from the SPCA here in Victoria BC and am now trying to learn everything I can about this breed. My husband and I work from home most of the time so I thought it was time to get a puppy! We have his 2 boys here half the time and we wanted a nice family dog.
Sugar looks like a miniature Dutch Shepherd with floppy ears, and has every ounce of DS traits in her little body!
I hope to learn from other DS owners and share doggy experiences. - Location: Victoria BC


Facebook page.