Hello, over there

For our new members to introduce themselves
Post Reply
ron
Just Whelped
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:45 pm
Tell us about yourself: I'm Ron and i have 1 LH bitch called Amirah Veunis for Son Dog, but we call her Saartje.
We also had her dad, Kobus van Oscarli (He was on the calander 3 years ago, in the flowers), but he passed away in 2009 my friend.
I'm more a reader instead of a poster, but now and then you will see some pictures of me, right J.

Greetz Ron

Hello, over there

Post by ron »

I'm Ron and i have 1 LH bitch called Amirah Veunis for Son Dog, but we call her Saartje.
We also had her dad, Kobus van Oscarli (He was on the calander 3 years ago, in the flowers), but he passed away in 2009 my friend.
I'm more a reader instead of a poster, but now and then you will see some pictures of me, right J.
CaroleBoaz
Training Dog
Posts: 592
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:52 am
Tell us about yourself: I am currently the Secretary and Treasurer of the Dutch Shepherd Club of North America. We are the national breed club for Dutch Shepherds, and have the support of the Nederlandse Herdershonden Club in our endeavours to record the Dutch Shepherd breed in the United States and Canada through the American Kennel Club. dscna.com Join us on Facebook.
Contact:

Re: Hello, over there

Post by CaroleBoaz »

Hi Ron. Welcome!
User avatar
Schlussdibusti
Working Dog
Posts: 1040
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:25 pm
Tell us about yourself: I adopted a DS

Re: Hello, over there

Post by Schlussdibusti »

Welcome to the forum!
Eva & Marco BH
Jupiter, Florida
leih merigian
Working Dog
Posts: 1960
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:20 pm
Tell us about yourself: Had a GSD, am getting a DS puppy in a few weeks. Compete in agility, obedience, and cross train in tons of stuff. Found out about this site from the DS Rescue yahoo list.

Re: Hello, over there

Post by leih merigian »

Hi Ron,

Looking forward to seeing your girl's pics! Welcome...
leih merigian
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...
User avatar
icvanstra
Working Dog
Posts: 1153
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:33 am
Tell us about yourself: .
Location: Broad Ripple - the coolest part of Indianapolis - sometimes Amersfoort

Re: Hello, over there

Post by icvanstra »

Welcome to the forum.
Eric
  • - Cino vom Foxtal
    - Abigail NORML de Weijer (over the bridge)
    - Hannah the DS wanna be (over the bridge)
User avatar
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 5692
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
Location: Ct, USA

Re: Hello, over there

Post by Dutchringgirl »

Welcome!
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
User avatar
Christie M
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1279
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:03 pm
Tell us about yourself: Love my striped beasts.

Re: Hello, over there

Post by Christie M »

Welcome. That picture of Kobus was stunning! Looking forward to seeing your new little girl!
Christie Meyer
http://www.northwoodsk9.com
http://www.dutchshepherdrescue.org
http://www.thunderhawkcanine.com

Be proud of the things that you have taught your dog. Be humbled and grateful for all of the things that your dog has taught you. - Unknown
User avatar
vneerland
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1547
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:10 pm
Tell us about yourself: *
Location: Tex@s

Re: Hello, over there

Post by vneerland »

Welkom Ron. And yes, you are my favorite photographer :oops: so I am looking forward to your future contributions here. 8-)
ImageJudith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds Image
User avatar
kchristy
Training Dog
Posts: 539
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:07 pm
Tell us about yourself: My name is Katrina, I have 1 dutch shepherd name Merlin. He is a handful and keeps things in our house very interesting and fun :)
Location: McCurtain, Ok

Re: Hello, over there

Post by kchristy »

Welcome!
Katrina, Soba, & Merlin
User avatar
Marjolein
Working Dog
Posts: 2078
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
Location: Warbeyen, Germany
Contact:

Re: Hello, over there

Post by Marjolein »

Hoi Ron! :D Ron is one of my favourite photographers too (sorry, you still can't beat Anton Corbijn and Frans Lanting...) so I hope we will see lots of pictures from Ron 8-)
Image
ron
Just Whelped
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:45 pm
Tell us about yourself: I'm Ron and i have 1 LH bitch called Amirah Veunis for Son Dog, but we call her Saartje.
We also had her dad, Kobus van Oscarli (He was on the calander 3 years ago, in the flowers), but he passed away in 2009 my friend.
I'm more a reader instead of a poster, but now and then you will see some pictures of me, right J.

Greetz Ron

Re: Hello, over there

Post by ron »

Thanks for the welcome.
Girls (J&M) you make me blush, and the both of you put a lot of pressure on me now. :lol:
User avatar
Jan
Training Dog
Posts: 405
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:58 pm
Tell us about yourself: I like Dutch Shepherddogs, especially the roughcoat. At the moment we have three dogs, two DS (one female who is 10 years and one male who is six months) and one male Laekenois at the age of three. We live in the north of The Netherlands.
Location: Zoutkamp, NL

Re: Hello, over there

Post by Jan »

Hello Ron, nice to see you and your great pictures here as well. :wtg:
Image
User avatar
Marjolein
Working Dog
Posts: 2078
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
Location: Warbeyen, Germany
Contact:

Re: Hello, over there

Post by Marjolein »

ron wrote:Thanks for the welcome.
Girls (J&M) you make me blush, and the both of you put a lot of pressure on me now. :lol:
oh yeah, and you better work up to it :dsangry:
(I happen to have about 10 brindled little photo-models in about 2,5 weeks :whistle: )
Image
User avatar
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 5692
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
Location: Ct, USA

Re: Hello, over there

Post by Dutchringgirl »

Marj...... your gonna have to beat the sandy puppy picture!
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
Post Reply