Tell us about yourself: My name is Guus and I am 32 years. Right now I'm eight years active in dog sports. I have a dutch Shepherd of almost 3 years. I am now in full training for his first certificate.
I'm Guus, 32 years old. Are the dogs since 2002 active in sports. 've Got a Dutch shepherd of almost 3 years.
For this I had the first two Dutchmen of the police came and the two from a colleague.
Have since May this year with a dog K9noja association founded called K9 Team South Holland South.
This is a picture of me and my dog
Tell us about yourself: Had a GSD, am getting a DS puppy in a few weeks. Compete in agility, obedience, and cross train in tons of stuff. Found out about this site from the DS Rescue yahoo list.
leih merigian
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...
Tell us about yourself: My name is Guus and I am 32 years. Right now I'm eight years active in dog sports. I have a dutch Shepherd of almost 3 years. I am now in full training for his first certificate.
Tell us about yourself: My name is Guus and I am 32 years. Right now I'm eight years active in dog sports. I have a dutch Shepherd of almost 3 years. I am now in full training for his first certificate.
Yes hi has a very big head. Demi is coming from Fonskehome. Dis is his dad.
Demi is a very nice dog for the femalie, hi is very social for the kids. But sometime you must have a instruction book for him if you want to train whit him .
Tell us about yourself: Lifelong animal person- I professionally trained horses before my children were born. New to DS's, but not new to high drive working dogs. :) Currently have a 1 1/2 yr old DS, Koenig, and a 2 yr old English Pointer Sara. They are both rescues. Oh yes, I work at a multi species non-profit animal rescue, on Bainbridge Island, WA
Tell us about yourself: We current own 1 Dutch Shepherd - ThunderHawk's Child of Lilith "Mazikeen" And we have loved and lost 3 - Vrijheid's Amie "Vada", Vrijheid's Hafwen "Letty" and Sather's High On Life "Narcotic". We train/compete in mondioring and agility.