Hi
-
ash1975
- Just Whelped
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:27 am
- Tell us about yourself: Hi i got my dog missy last year at my vet,my friend worked their and a guy who was breeding these dogs could not get rid of two females,so she called me and i went and picked one up for free and named her Missy,I had no idea what dog i just brought home,but with alot of research on the web and reading this website we are both learning about each other.
- Location: Nags Head NC
Hi
Hi from Nags Head NC. I have a DS and her name is Missy she is One Years old . She loves the beach.
- Dutchringgirl
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 5692
- Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
- Location: Ct, USA
- vneerland
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 1547
- Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:10 pm
- Tell us about yourself: *
- Location: Tex@s
Re: Hi
Woo! Just survived a hurricane, didn't you?
Welcome. Do you have a name? (let me guess...Ash?) Ir you don't mind, you can create a signature line, so you don't have to keep on putting your name under your many many (we hope) posts.
Welcome. Do you have a name? (let me guess...Ash?) Ir you don't mind, you can create a signature line, so you don't have to keep on putting your name under your many many (we hope) posts.
Judith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds 
- Marjolein
- Working Dog
- Posts: 2078
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
- Location: Warbeyen, Germany
- Contact:
- alspyce
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1222
- Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:51 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I am in New York State. Got my first DS about 14 years ago (more or less as a rescue- lost her in Nov.). After years of GSD's, and a few dogs of other breeds (Rotti/Beauceron/Ger. Shorthaired Pointer/ Yorkie and my current Jack Russell) I now have another DS, 4mo female, no name yet, tho I have a few in mind.
Also have a horse-old quarter horse mare-32.
Can't wait for all the snow to get gone! Spring is coming too slow this year! - Location: Corinth, New York
Re: Hi
Welcome--got pictures????
"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France
Chris Carlton/Lyric
Chris Carlton/Lyric
- Schlussdibusti
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1040
- Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:25 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I adopted a DS
-
ash1975
- Just Whelped
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:27 am
- Tell us about yourself: Hi i got my dog missy last year at my vet,my friend worked their and a guy who was breeding these dogs could not get rid of two females,so she called me and i went and picked one up for free and named her Missy,I had no idea what dog i just brought home,but with alot of research on the web and reading this website we are both learning about each other.
- Location: Nags Head NC
Re: Hi
Oh sorry my name is scott,and im trying to learn how to send pics,it keeps saying the file is to big,i have windows vista,as soon as i fig it out ill put some up.
-
Sugars Mom
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1734
- Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:16 am
- Tell us about yourself: I adopted a Dutch Shepherd mix (without knowing what she was) from the SPCA here in Victoria BC and am now trying to learn everything I can about this breed. My husband and I work from home most of the time so I thought it was time to get a puppy! We have his 2 boys here half the time and we wanted a nice family dog.
Sugar looks like a miniature Dutch Shepherd with floppy ears, and has every ounce of DS traits in her little body!
I hope to learn from other DS owners and share doggy experiences. - Location: Victoria BC
Re: Hi
Ahh yes, the file upload issue! Go the FAQ section and it should help you out. It's not so bad...really : )
Besides that, WELCOME! Can't wait to see the pics!
Besides that, WELCOME! Can't wait to see the pics!
Sue (and Sugar)

- icvanstra
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1153
- Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:33 am
- Tell us about yourself: .
- Location: Broad Ripple - the coolest part of Indianapolis - sometimes Amersfoort
Re: Hi
File size ... check out the FAQ and it will give you hints.
We have numerous members who are still internet challenged and cannot get high speed where they live yet. So to be fair we ask that the photo's be made smaller (file size) the dimensional size of the image doesn't really matter, but I would suggest that it be something easily viewable on the internet.
We have numerous members who are still internet challenged and cannot get high speed where they live yet. So to be fair we ask that the photo's be made smaller (file size) the dimensional size of the image doesn't really matter, but I would suggest that it be something easily viewable on the internet.
Eric
- - Cino vom Foxtal
- Abigail NORML de Weijer (over the bridge)
- Hannah the DS wanna be (over the bridge)
-
leih merigian
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1960
- Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:20 pm
- Tell us about yourself: Had a GSD, am getting a DS puppy in a few weeks. Compete in agility, obedience, and cross train in tons of stuff. Found out about this site from the DS Rescue yahoo list.
Re: Hi
Hi! Welcome and looking forward to those pics<G>
leih merigian
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...


Facebook page.
Hi Ash!! Welcome. We must have pictures !! 

